Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: In your opinion: Who is the most overrated Raven?

Exactly my word, just keep giving Rice the ball and success will come too. In most if not all of those losses the Ravens O failed to give Ray the ball. He is one of the best playmakers in this league.
    But according to my oppinion the biggest question mark will be the offensive line, who will protect the blind side ? Who will step in and fill the void left by Grubbs? McKinney ? He hasnt showed up in his best shape according to reports( why else would have coaches wanted him to work out instead of participating in mini camp drills) and also he appeared slow and stiff last season. Reid? not convinced by him either. So it will need some Rookies to step in on day one or what I do vote for a free agent signing, but this would need some new contract for Rice and/or Flacco to have enough cap room.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Good post.

I think it's absolutely absurd to suggest that our offense would be any where near as affective without Rice, or that Rice is holding our offense back, he is keeping this offense together like glue. Rice is by far our most dangerous weapon right now, Torrey Smith has potential but is nothing close to Rice atm, and Boldin is getting old and even in his prime playing for the Cardinals was not the weapon that Rice has been to us. I think people need to get real with the fact that the offense isn't built to rely on the passing game right now, until our receivers develop into the likes of Green Bay, New England, or New York (Giants), it's either pound the ball with Rice, or risk losing a lot more games than usual and go 8-8 or 9-7.
    Cam's playcalling without Rice would be a nightmare. Imagine the Jaguars game last year for a whole season :grbac:

iggyman555 Guest

harbaugh overrated, terrible game day coach

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    harbaugh overrated, terrible game day coach
    His 44-20 regular season record and 5-4 playoff record indicates that, huh?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    His 44-20 regular season record and 5-4 playoff record indicates that, huh?

ok let me restate "harbaugh overrated, terrible in-game coach "

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    ok let me restate "harbaugh overrated, terrible in-game coach "
    I think he has some weaknesses for sure but he is not overrated.
    Clock management could be better.

Blog Entries

Decosta might be overrated. We wont know til he is in charge though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Cam's playcalling without Rice would be a nightmare. Imagine the Jaguars game last year for a whole season :grbac:
    There's that too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I think he has some weaknesses for sure but he is not overrated.
    Clock management could be better.

I agree Harbaugh is not perfect but he's far from overrated. In all honesty he might be the most underrated member of the Ravens organization. He's very similar to Flacco in that he gets almost no credit when we win but all the blame when we lose. When things go well it's because of Ray Rice and the defense not Flacco in the media's eyes. Anytime the media gives the Ravens credit for sustained success the credit goes Ozzie's drafting ability. True enough Ozzie deserves a lot of credit but so does Harbaugh. There are plenty of really talented teams that fall by the way side because of coaching.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I agree Harbaugh is not perfect but he's far from overrated. In all honesty he might be the most underrated member of the Ravens organization. He's very similar to Flacco in that he gets almost no credit when we win but all the blame when we lose. When things go well it's because of Ray Rice and the defense not Flacco in the media's eyes. Anytime the media gives the Ravens credit for sustained success the credit goes Ozzie's drafting ability. True enough Ozzie deserves a lot of credit but so does Harbaugh. There are plenty of really talented teams that fall by the way side because of coaching.
    I think Harbaugh is blamed more by Ravens fans than the outside world when we lose. Flacco is blamed by everyone.

Personally I too think Harbaugh is underrated by the outside world, but more so by the Ravens fans. But hey tough town tough crowd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I think Harbaugh is blamed more by Ravens fans than the outside world when we lose. Flacco is blamed by everyone.

Personally I too think Harbaugh is underrated by the outside world, but more so by the Ravens fans. But hey tough town tough crowd.
    And unlike Flacco, Harbaugh doesn't seem to care. So, it's irrelevant but to say the guy is overrated is just...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    And unlike Flacco, Harbaugh doesn't seem to care. So, it's irrelevant but to say the guy is overrated is just...
    It's because he was mentored by Andy Reid of all people lol.