Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16
  1. #1

    Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens





    Good evening Ravens fans! Here's my Season Preview for you guys!

    Enjoy!

    Em




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,463
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Em,

    Very thorough and professional overview as usual. Loved some of the video clips like McKinnie bulldozing James Harrison

    Interesting that you feel the offensive balance may be the best they've ever seen; time will tell. You may have a little more faith in the Oline than me but again, it's early.

    Hope to see an updated version later in the fall - keep em coming! Following you on twitter also
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  3. #3

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Wow !!!!!!!!!



    That really has me pumped up for the season: 14-2 + Super Bowl!

    Great analysis. This should be required reading for every Ravens fan.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  4. #4

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    That was incredible, i didn't wanna watch it at first, but reading the couple great reviews i went through with it....

    I'm definitely gonna be looking forward to more.. that was incredible thanks.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  5. #5

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Em,

    Very thorough and professional overview as usual. Loved some of the video clips like McKinnie bulldozing James Harrison

    Interesting that you feel the offensive balance may be the best they've ever seen; time will tell. You may have a little more faith in the Oline than me but again, it's early.

    Hope to see an updated version later in the fall - keep em coming! Following you on twitter also
    Thanks RW! It'll be interesting to see how they gel on the interior of the OL..but I think they'll come around by Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Wow !!!!!!!!!



    That really has me pumped up for the season: 14-2 + Super Bowl!

    Great analysis. This should be required reading for every Ravens fan.
    Thanks Bud! I appreciate that!

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    That was incredible, i didn't wanna watch it at first, but reading the couple great reviews i went through with it....

    I'm definitely gonna be looking forward to more.. that was incredible thanks.

    C'mon BP..have more faith in ol' Em Diggy! I'll never steer ya wrong! Lol




  6. #6

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    maybe a little "like-happy." oher is definitely not one of the premiere tackles in this league. but overall a good, entertaining video. one that makes you say ya know, we have a pretty darn good football team. this is something i needed to hear and is the first thing to get me excited about next year. it seems like we've had a lot of bad news this offseason.

    the offense needs to step it up this year and i think they will. hopefully this is the year joe breaks out like we all know he will. i think he'll have a lot more help from his receivers with a lot less dropped balls. especially from dickson and boldin.

    GO RAVENS!!!!




  7. #7

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    maybe a little "like-happy." oher is definitely not one of the premiere tackles in this league. but overall a good, entertaining video. one that makes you say ya know, we have a pretty darn good football team. this is something i needed to hear and is the first thing to get me excited about next year. it seems like we've had a lot of bad news this offseason.

    the offense needs to step it up this year and i think they will. hopefully this is the year joe breaks out like we all know he will. i think he'll have a lot more help from his receivers with a lot less dropped balls. especially from dickson and boldin.

    GO RAVENS!!!!
    Thanks Cap'n! I'm interested to see how Smith improves over last season




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    As usual fantastic stuff from a guy who know's football. It's refreshing to hear someone who doesn't come out with the age old statements like "that defense isn't getting any younger" despite year in year out we draft guys like Jimmy Smith and Courtney Upshaw. I am looking forward to more videos, and I really liked the draft videos you did too.




  9. #9

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    maybe a little "like-happy." oher is definitely not one of the premiere tackles in this league. but overall a good, entertaining video. one that makes you say ya know, we have a pretty darn good football team. this is something i needed to hear and is the first thing to get me excited about next year. it seems like we've had a lot of bad news this offseason.

    the offense needs to step it up this year and i think they will. hopefully this is the year joe breaks out like we all know he will. i think he'll have a lot more help from his receivers with a lot less dropped balls. especially from dickson and boldin.

    GO RAVENS!!!!
    Very entertaining, but its tough to give much credibility to someone who thinks Oher is a premiere tackle in the league. What I'm looking forward to the most is watching McPhee and J. Smith with a season (and full training camp) under their belts. The Raven's offense won't be explosive because its not in the game plan. We play not to lose on offense and hope to win on defense.




  10. #10

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Great work, very accurate too.

    Despite our so-called "bad" offseason, this team is solid from top to bottom, and of the four AFCN teams, has the fewest questions. They should win the division.




  11. #11

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    As usual fantastic stuff from a guy who know's football. It's refreshing to hear someone who doesn't come out with the age old statements like "that defense isn't getting any younger" despite year in year out we draft guys like Jimmy Smith and Courtney Upshaw. I am looking forward to more videos, and I really liked the draft videos you did too.
    Thanks Cap'n! I just call it like I see it without the spin!




  12. #12

    Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Very entertaining, but its tough to give much credibility to someone who thinks Oher is a premiere tackle in the league. What I'm looking forward to the most is watching McPhee and J. Smith with a season (and full training camp) under their belts. The Raven's offense won't be explosive because its not in the game plan. We play not to lose on offense and hope to win on defense.
    My cred is there.. now my opinion is what you may question, but not my cred.

    Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Great work, very accurate too.

    Despite our so-called "bad" offseason, this team is solid from top to bottom, and of the four AFCN teams, has the fewest questions. They should win the division.
    Thanks AR! A team with minimum holes in the division should be able to get that home playoff game




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland