This is great news, he must be playing at around 210-215 lbs now, and at 6'2 that is perfect size for a possession receiver. A lot of people wanted us to take guys like Mohammed Sanu or Nick Toon in the 2nd-4th rounds, however Tandon Doss was just as good as both of them coming out of college, with arguably better speed, and better hands than both. Doss was a 2nd rounder on many boards coming out of college too. Like Wicked said, he could definitely be an effective #3 guy for us, and could potentially replace Boldin long term.

As for the busts labels. I personally consider 4th rounders to be the maximum round where you can pretty much consider someone a bust. For example, if Gino starts in 2013 at center for us, and plays really bad, I am sure a lot of guys around here will jump at the conclusion that he would be a bust. I think it depends on what position it was when you're talking 4th round busts. I think there is barely any expectation for 4th round QB's, pass rushers, and corners, especially in their first few years, but I think the expectation raises for positions like WR, offensive linemen (not left tackles), safeties, etc.