Training Camp lottery

The Ravens have said they will be allowing a small number of fans, chosen by lottery, to attend training camp. Details on the lottery were to be announced in mid-June. Did I miss the announcement, or are they waiting until late-mid-June?

Re: Training Camp lottery

Was just thinking the same thing and saw the thread. Haven't received an email from the Ravens about entering. Are they limiting to season ticket holders only???

I am a season ticket holder & have not received any notice of the training camp lottery as of yet!

I thought that was the story about lucky season ticket holders being allowed to attend a practice. Probably will be scarfed up by the well connected...

The original announcement didn't say it was limited to season ticket holders:

"Additionally, by entering a lottery on www.baltimoreravens.com, fans in limited numbers will have an opportunity to attend training camp at the team’s Owings Mills facility. The Ravens can safely host 200 people on the fields of their practice complex, and fans who are randomly chosen through the drawing will be invited to view approximately 14 of the team’s training camp sessions."