Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Supreme Court decision on O'BUMMER CARE TODAY????

Quote Originally Posted by JStruds View Post
    So if I understand this week correctly: If an illegal alien is identified in Arizona, he or she cannot be handed over to the Federal government for deportation. But can he - when this law is fully enacted - be fined for not paying his health care tax?

But seriously. I didn't pay enough attention to this because I believed what was said: if you already have health insurance, there will be no changes. But, that was before the Supremes decided mandatory health insurance is a taxable event.

Now what? Will we pay taxes on top of our premiums to make sure those who pay no taxes can get insurance?

This will take quite some time to sort out, and even then most of us probably won't understand it.

Blog Entries

But seriously. I didn't pay enough attention to this because I believed what was said: if you already have health insurance, there will be no changes. But, that was before the Supremes decided mandatory health insurance is a taxable event.

Now what? Will we pay taxes on top of our premiums to make sure those who pay no taxes can get insurance?

This will take quite some time to sort out, and even then most of us probably won't understand it.
    That's what they're banking on.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

If you have a job you can fully expect to pay for everyone who is to lazy, yes. Your taxes will be going up and continue to go up until the government has made sure that crackhead down the street gets as much money as you.

I really wish the South would secede again. The Liberals and Democrats have completely ruined America.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

What ever opinion you have of her, you can't deny she's right more often than not.

From 2005
    http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2005-07-20.html

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What ever opinion you have of her, you can't deny she's right more often than not.

From 2005
    http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2005-07-20.html
    Wow. Yep, she nailed it.