I don't get why everyone seems to think that Webb is going to drop back to safety...

He's already playing CORNER at an All-Pro level. Let's not re-invent the wheel here folks. He's 185lbs...and I'm sorry, but when you're smaller like that and part of your responsibility is taking on ball carriers head-on it takes a bigger toll on your body. If he bulks up into the high 190's/low 200's, then I could see it, but it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

They've extended Pollard and if he continues to play well (he's only 27) then I can see them extending him again. Secondly, they drafted Christian Thompson (who may or may not pan out) and he can play FS. You need at least 2 or 3 good starting caliber corners in this league and if Cary Williams doesn't sign long term here then they're down to Webb and Jimmy as guys who can start. That's not a bad thing, but who behind Webb, Cary, and Jimmy could really step in a start and be effective at this point? Gorrer has been ok in limited play, Chykie has done well in practices, and Asa Jackson is an unknown at this point.