Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Fast And Furious

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I was watching Bill Maher on Friday night and normally I enjoy some of the panelists that he brings on, but he had this one broad on who is a typical feminist, anti-republican everything and man it was just really hard to watch her. I actually think Maher is pretty funny and does make some good points here and there and I like some of the people he brings on, but this woman was horrifically obnoxious.

She's one of those people who bitch and moan about everything they don't like, but don't ever offer up any solutions or anything of substance other than it's "just wrong". I also kind of chuckled and thought of you guys because her entire argument for why "Fast & Furious" was even an issue was because it was a black attorney general and a black president.
    Nothing like someone ranting about a "typical feminist" and the calling this "typical feminist" a "broad".

How perfect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Nothing like someone ranting about a "typical feminist" and the calling this "typical feminist" a "broad".

How perfect.
    Oh I'm sorry...hang on, I forgot...Galen is the only one on this forum that can joke around.

And honestly, she's a POS. I've seen her on other things before. She's one of those "I am loud and aggressive so therefor I am right."

I guess her parents never paid her much attention when she was younger.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    HE was thinking what we've been saying. You can't use executive privilege to protect the attorney general.
    Not just that, he is saying what has been said all along. Until Obama decided to invoke executive privilege, no one was even looking at him for any wrongdoing. If he had kept his distance, Holder would be taking the brunt of this mess. But now that Obama did this, it's not only unneccessary BECAUSE no one suspected the WH of any involvement, but NOW there is reason to ask the question why.

This is all shiny object stuff anyway. Obama did this to distract the focus of the investigation. He knew the media would be able to use that as leverage to make this one again all about their man. And while it will work on the left, it won't for everyone else.

Blog Entries

Did someone say "broad?" How dare U-lol.

At least he didn't use the C-WORD like
    Bill Maher and Schultz always do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Did someone say "broad?" How dare U-lol.

At least he didn't use the C-WORD like
    Bill Maher and Schultz always do.
    I can't believe I referred to some obnoxious woman as a "broad"...maybe next time I'll refer to her as a "Betty" or a "Hen" and then I'll point her in the direction of the kitchen so she can make me a sandwich.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

This whole situation seems bizarre, but hardly different than the way law enforcement typically operates. Holder needs to be unemployed, quickly. The whole mess needs to be accounted for and the key players need to face the music.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Not just that, he is saying what has been said all along. Until Obama decided to invoke executive privilege, no one was even looking at him for any wrongdoing. If he had kept his distance, Holder would be taking the brunt of this mess. But now that Obama did this, it's not only unneccessary BECAUSE no one suspected the WH of any involvement, but NOW there is reason to ask the question why.

This is all shiny object stuff anyway.
    Obama did this to distract the focus of the investigation. He knew the media would be able to use that as leverage to make this one again all about their man. And while it will work on the left, it won't for everyone else.
    Bingo.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not that it really matters, but this program was started under Bush.

The only reason Holder still has a job is because he is the only thing standing in the way of seeing those documents. They must have Obama written all over them. It's the only explanation.
    Don't buy the bull. Under Bush the program was not at all the same. Guns weren't walking untracked and the Mexican authorities were part of the operation.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It's my understanding the program started under Bush, but it was a tracking program in cooperation with the Mexican Govt. If a weapon was found in Mexico, the serial number was sent to the DoJ to review and track where it was purchased. Any person can buy a fully automatic weapon -- I have a few myself -- but the paperwork is extensive and exhaustive, thus it's easy to track where they were purchased, what method of payment they used, etc.

It wasn't until Obama took office that guns were actually knowingly sent across the border to track their movements.
    They also let the guns get into the hands of people they knew should not have them, which did not happen under Bush from what I understand.