Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Fast And Furious

I know I’ve borrowed this quote before but it still cracks me up “Hey look, projection”

Lets’ review Galen's projection and attempts to try to ridicule when backed into a corner

Step One: We will call it Setting up the rational argument

ex 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    In other words, No one is saying Obama is involved, except there must be some Obama conspiracy because (just like every President prior to him) he is invoking executive privilege
    Nope, not what I did. I wanna no why he claimed executive privilege, when that is to protect the President, not the attorney general.

Ex 2.
    I have nothing against gays, I just don't want them to get married
    I believe women should be treated equally, I just don't want them making decisions about their reproductive healthcare.
    1. I’ve never said either of those
    2. I am not taking the bait to go off topic.
    3. So instead of race, you go to gender and sexual preference. Sad, so sad this is all you have.

In other words; There was no proof these guns killed any Americans but if we make the suggestion enough times, LIVS will believe it.

I'm really am a logical independent thinker; I just like to believe everything that is anti-Obama administration. I like round holes; I just need to squeeze this square peg in though
    Rule #1 from liberal playbook, change the subject and attack (surprised you didn’t throw race in this one).

Tell me G, what’s it like to be so pathetically predictable and figured out by a couple of guys on message board?

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Houston, whenever Galen goes into "talking point" mode I realize that he has nothing. And so as a good liberal taking his marching orders, he reverts back to the two pathetic plays in the playbook. 1) Fox News, blah blah, 2) We're all racists. It's at that point that I stop taking him seriously. I laughed out loud though when he tried to actually use Politifact as a source.

No amount of race-baiting by Galen will ever obscure the fact that Eric Holder is withholding information. However it is also easy to show that Galen has not watched or paid attention to a single thing going on, and he's just regurgitating talking points. For example:

It's the President that injected himself into this mess, not anyone else. In fact, had Galen bothered to watch the proceedings yesterday he would have known about the Gowdy Amendment. Rep. Gowdy put forth that the executive privilege order by the President actually does not apply to this situation BECAUSE no one has accused the President of being involved at this point in time. That Amendment passed of course, with all the Dems voting against. So now the reason that people are looking and questioning this move by Obama is because he decided to get involved. And it's a very legitimate question to ask WHY he did this, and what are in these documents that Obama doesn't want people to see.

In Galen's ignorance, he fails to understand that getting to this evidence and truth is the entire reason behind the investigation in the first place, and why the Judiciary Committee subpoenaed Holder's documents. Which of course has gotten to this point because, once again, Holder will not hand them over.

Everyone knows Brian Terry was killed as a result of these guns walking into the hands of the cartel. Only leftists who dehumanize Terry as just "This guy" don't want to understand that because it pulls away from the narrative that this is some witch hunt. Which is also funny because if Eric Holder had just given the Committee what it asked for, there wouldn't have been all this.

Again, Galen can run with the sad and pathetic liberal meme that everything against Obama is because he's black. In lefty circles right now, this is really all they have to cling to at the moment. Since independent thinking people reject that crap outright, it's not a big deal. If he thinks it's going away anytime soon, let him live in that fantasy land.
    Is this a hybrid form of "NC Think"? I think so in that the premise that is set up is completely disassembled with what follows with no apparent awareness by the author.

Watch how Stinger does it:

1. Set up a premise:

It's at that point that I stop taking him seriously
    2. disassemble the premise of not taking G7 seriously with an by demonstrating an infatuation with G7 by mentioning him directly 6 times in one post and make the entire post about G7. I mean c'mon he even brought HR into the conversation for support.

Truly Stinger, I am glad to see you have moved out of your "one sentence wonder" posting but your unrestrained anger toward me and "liberals" in general really just makes me think I am renting a fully furnished two-bedroom apartment with a hot tub and a cooler of craft brews in your head. Don't give me such power in your life as I already suffer from a grandiose ego.

Blog Entries

Actually, I think this is coming with more than a slap on the wrist. It's not just withholding documents, Holder flat out lied to Congress on when he knew about F&F. And as people not named Roger Clements knows, lying to Congress is not a great idea.
    The problem is, if /when found in contempt who is going to charge him with anything, the department he's in charge of?

Clearly, if you're against giving guns to Mexican drug lords, you're a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The problem is, if /when found in contempt who is going to charge him with anything, the department he's in charge of?
    Contempt would lead to impeachment of Holder, I would assume.

If the House votes to impeach, a trial would be held in the Senate, with the Chief Justice as the judge.

If found guilty, he's immediately removed from office. Not guilty, he goes back to work.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 06-21-2012 at 05:23 PM.

For those who get the ridiculousness of this witch hunt, Steven Colbert does his magic once again:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...urious_Scandal

With a true satire to boot!

Is this a hybrid form of "NC Think"? I think so in that the premise that is set up is completely disassembled with what follows with no apparent awareness by the author.

Watch how Stinger does it:

1. Set up a premise:

2. disassemble the premise of not taking G7 seriously with an by demonstrating an infatuation with G7 by mentioning him directly 6 times in one post and make the entire post about G7. I mean c'mon he even brought HR into the conversation for support.

Truly Stinger, I am glad to see you have moved out of your "one sentence wonder" posting but your unrestrained anger toward me and "liberals" in general really just makes me think I am renting a fully furnished two-bedroom apartment with a hot tub and a cooler of craft brews in your head. Don't give me such power in your life as I already suffer from a grandiose ego.
    And in all this, notice how Galen failed again to address anything said.

Its because we know you can't, as usual. Its funny, but sad at the same time. Though I did use facts, which of course is your kryptonite.

Trust me G when I tell you when I leave the forum I don't give you a second thought. Sorry to disappoint you.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I know I’ve borrowed this quote before but it still cracks me up “Hey look, projection”

Lets’ review Galen's projection and attempts to try to ridicule when backed into a corner

Step One: We will call it Setting up the rational argument

ex 1.
    Nope, not what I did. I wanna no why he claimed executive privilege, when that is to protect the President, not the attorney general.

Ex 2.

1. I’ve never said either of those
    2. I am not taking the bait to go off topic.
    3. So instead of race, you go to gender and sexual preference. Sad, so sad this is all you have.

Rule #1 from liberal playbook, change the subject and attack (surprised you didn’t throw race in this one).

Tell me G, what’s it like to be so pathetically predictable and figured out by a couple of guys on message board?
    Again, notice how Galen changed the subject to liberal talking points. He gets beat in facts so somehow it turns into the same old, tired lines. He would rather change the subject than try to argue the facts. Because as I pointed out from my previous post, he can't.

The saddest part NC, is when he says something like.

"In other words, No one is saying Obama is involved, except there must be some Obama conspiracy because (just like every President prior to him) he is invoking executive privilege."

And in the end, G is either so ignorant that he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand that Obama brought these questions on himself when he invoked executive privilege, or he does know but so sadly has his strings pulled by his liberal masters that he will do what is necessary to shield Obama.

Last edited by StingerNLG; 06-21-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Again, notice how Galen changed the subject to liberal talking points. He gets beat in facts so somehow it turns into the same old, tired lines. He would rather change the subject than try to argue the facts. Because as I pointed out from my previous post, he can't.

The saddest part NC, is when he says something like.

"In other words, No one is saying Obama is involved, except there must be some Obama conspiracy because (just like every President prior to him) he is invoking executive privilege."

And in the end, G is either so ignorant that he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand that Obama brought these questions on himself when he invoked executive privilege, or he does know but so sadly has his strings pulled by his liberal masters that he will do what is necessary to shield Obama.

I think like most liberals ideology trumps all. It's what makes debating him so easy, understanding liberalism.

Everything falls into race, class and gender, ideology trumps all including logic, reasoning and common sense. When unable to argue a point, change the subject and attack, accuse of racism, bigotry, prejudice attempt to ridicule in hopes the person you're debating becomes defensive. I could go on but the end result is when he starts any of this... he's losing the discussion... especially when he tries to use a "comedian" as proof were wrong.

I think like most liberals ideology trumps all. It's what makes debating him so easy, understanding liberalism.

Everything falls into race, class and gender, ideology trumps all including logic, reasoning and common sense. When unable to argue a point, change the subject and attack, accuse of racism, bigotry, prejudice attempt to ridicule in hopes the person you're debating becomes defensive. I could go on but the end result is when he starts any of this... he's losing the discussion... especially when he tries to use a "comedian" as proof were wrong.
    And the way to easily defeat that is simply to reject it at it's very premise. Liberals saying we're racists, are against Obama because he's black, Fox News is evil, etc: isn't at all true and a majority of America knows this. Saying it over and over doesn't make it true either. So those ridiculous accusations are easily and quickly dismissed. What's left, is nothing. Not a coherent argument, not a single provable fact, or even sometimes a rational thought. Just hyperbole.

Another easy way to dismiss the false racial narrative in a heartbeat. Martin O'Malley is about as white as they come. And I want him out of office just as bad, and would be just as fervent at opposing his inevitable Presidential campaign. So......where's that racism again?

Brilliant analysis guys! Thanks for the feedback. I think the problem with G7 is his lack of mental capacity more than being puppeteered by his liberal masters although he is certainly guilty of that as well. You guys are really hitting some original ideas here and bravely entering into uncharted waters. I applaud your risk taking and creativity.

In therapy, there are always two levels of discussion; the content and the process.

Content, for example, being a patient saying to his therapist, "I just needed to run that idea by you to make sure I was thinking correctly about the problem".

Process being the therapist responding, "I've noticed that you often want to confirm your thoughts with mine...I wonder if you do that often with other people in your life"?

There comes a time, and pretty quickly for me, when discussing content in this forum becomes nothing more than mental masturbation. There is really no need to go back and forth a 100 times over the content of this situation. I know NC has great difficulty just letting it go; I truly don't. You guys can play conspiracy theory all you want; in the end, nothing will come out of this pseudoinvestigation outside of the GOP diminishing the value of government even more and making the electorate, at least those who can't see through the content of the F&F discussion to the broader process of it, even more paranoid.

Notice the third person speak and making it all about him?