Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Jamison Hensley: The Ravens will finish 3rd in the AFC North.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Hensley is and always has been a hack.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Blog Entries

I think logically you could formulate an argument that the entire division will be very tough this year (especially if Trent Richardson and/or Brandon Weedon are even remotely capable/good) and that it will be hard for any team to win more than 10 or 11 games.

Hell, I think arguing that the Bengals could win this division this year is even more plausible than the Ravens placing 3rd because of "off field concerns".

Any sports writer or analyst worth anything knows that the Ravens are not only the team to beat in the AFC North, but one of the top 3 or 4 teams to beat in the entire AFC (New England, Houston, and Pittsburgh being the other 3 IMO).

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.

hack reporting and media bias... whats new here?
    -JAB

Third best quarterback!

Lets see - Flacco has won 49 games and lost 24 games in 4 years - that's a winning percentage of over 68%

The "second best quarterback" (I guess he meas Dalton) has won 9 games and lost 8 games in one year (a winning percentage of 53%). He's never won a playoff game and is a collective 0 wins and 4 losses against the Steelers and Ravens.

That's surely enough evidence to vault Dalton to the number 2 spot in the AFC North quarterback rankings.

Blog Entries

This happens every off season for us though doesn't it? Yet we prove them wrong and have a good season getting to the AFCCG, I was reading some article on that joke of a website "bleacher report" this morning looking at some guys power rankings, and he had us ranked at 16th... Leave it to us fellow Ravens 24/7 fans, as we know far more than these useless idiots about where our team is heading.

Blog Entries

I liked Hensley when he was with the Sun. I understand he had a tough act to follow at ESPN replacing the very good James Walker but the way he's been going about it has been by trying to create headlines. Walker was very good at reporting the news while adding some things you might not have known. There didn't ever seem to be an agenda in his writing. I'm not even sure which team he used to cover, Browns maybe? Jamie is trying so hard to distance himself from the Ravens that he always comes across as extremely biased against them. It's disappointing because I believe Jamie is a better writer than he has been with ESPN
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Looking at the schedules.....the Steelers have a tough one, two trips to the West in the first three weeks. The Bengals and ours are similar. I can't see the Steelers hanging...
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Oh yeah. He tries VERY hard "not to look like a Ravens homer."
    I think there is a lot of truth to this. Maybe he thinks he needs to in order to seem legitimate.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Ravens in 3rd place?!!?!?!

You got to be kidding!!!

I mean, we have a fat guy who can't get ready to play at LT.
    A ex-Bengal with a fractured ankle at LG replacing an all-pro guard.
    We have a center who can't stand up straight or move.
    We have Yanda who likes to chew on people and Blindsided Oher at RT.
    We have a quarterback that can't catch his own throws AND will be busy changing diapers.
    We have one of the best runningbacks in the league who won't sign and a new wideout/returner who can't catch and when he does, he fumbles.

On defense they are all old, Suggs is out, Reed is a no show, Ray is 47 and Kruger and Kindle's last name starts with a K, which means KAN'T win division.
    Oh, and Ngata is fat but Cody is skinny AND Cameron is still running a 1930s offense.
    He is rumored to be installing the power I formation with 3 TEs and a blocking sled but will have whoever is playing tailback to lead Leach through the hole since Joe can't audible since he has only played 4 years.

Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I liked Hensley when he was with the Sun. I understand he had a tough act to follow at ESPN replacing the very good James Walker but the way he's been going about it has been by trying to create headlines. Walker was very good at reporting the news while adding some things you might not have known. There didn't ever seem to be an agenda in his writing. I'm not even sure which team he used to cover, Browns maybe? Jamie is trying so hard to distance himself from the Ravens that he always comes across as extremely biased against them. It's disappointing because I believe Jamie is a better writer than he has been with ESPN
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post

You got to be kidding!!!

We have a quarterback that can't catch his own throws AND will be busy changing diapers.
    We have one of the best runningbacks in the league who won't sign and a new wideout/returner who can't catch and when he does, he fumbles.

On defense they are all old, Suggs is out, Reed is a no show, Ray is 47 and Kruger and Kindle's last name starts with a K, which means KAN'T win division.
    Oh, and Ngata is fat but Cody is skinny AND Cameron is still running a 1930s offense.
    He is rumored to be installing the power I formation with 3 TEs and a blocking sled but will have whoever is playing tailback to lead Leach through the hole since Joe can't audible since he has only played 4 years.

Did I miss anything?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post

You got to be kidding!!!

Did I miss anything?
    That made me laugh pretty hard.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog: