Blog Entries

OBY to keep 800,000 illegals

In an attempt to gain much needed votes from the Hispanic community,
    OBY opened the borders to about 800,000 illegal youths in this country.
    So if you're a border patrol agent and see some illegal youths climbing over the
    mountains and cutting thru the desert, you can't arrest them.

I was in Tombstone years ago and they had border patrol cars all over the place just
    waiting for people to come thru the desert. No mas!

The mountains were the border line.

OBY once again flips the finger at the Constitution as he did in OBUMMBER CARE
    because this ain't even legal. For a guy who claims to have taught Constitutional law,
    he doesn't respect it or even know what's in it such as:

Article 2, Section 3: "...he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed..." That doesn't mean circumvent Congress to change immigration policy. Nor does it mean only enforce what he thinks is valid. It means his administration MUST enforce ALL FEDERAL LAW.

This "policy change" screams "we give up" in terms of defending our borders and enforcing current immigration law. Congress will not be happy.

Many are yelling for impeachment proceedings already. Good luck.

Ok, so I lied. I said no new threads. Couldn't help it on this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/15/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1

YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS TO SAVE THE COUNTRY.

BILL CLINTON TO GOP
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-17-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: OBY to keep 800,000 illegals

Speaking of which, Romney just said he's in favor of legislation dealing with the
    Dream Act and that is why Im having trouble voting for him. An Anne Coulter is looking
    stupid now because she was the first conservative to endorse Romney back when
    Perry was scoring points due to his immigration stance. He said he is vs legalizing
    immigration. I can't believe a word he says. Either that or Coulter isnt as
    conservative as she thinks she is.

Future presidents can reverse OBYs newest executive order but Mitt refused to answer
    shouting questions from the press if he would. He even mentioned Rubio in his
    speech. He could be a possible VP choice on his ticket to woo Hispanics.

Yet, we gotta get this Indonesian President outta office before he destroys the rest
    of the country.

Vote Romney in and then impeach him-lol.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/1...th-this-issue/

YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS TO SAVE THE COUNTRY.

BILL CLINTON TO GOP
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-17-2012 at 08:30 AM.

"Noting children of illegal immigrants "study in our schools, play in our neighborhoods, befriend our kids, pledge allegiance to our flag," Obama said, "it makes no sense to expel talented young people who are, for all intents and purposes, Americans."

Where's the part about taking our jobs?

This shit kills me!!

Unemployment is one of the driving forces of the bad economy so we decide now that it's OK to let Illegal immigrants stay and take jobs away from others who are legal citizens.

Same shit with O'malley and his "New Americans" way of wording these people.

Exactly what fucking part of "Illegal" do these assholes not understand or worse, don't give a fuck about?

I got no problem with people coming to this country from elsewhere and starting a new life the proper way by going through the legal process that it takes to make that happen.

This is a load of steaming shit any way you slice it!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Exactly right Fan.

No probs with the legal immigrants. We need them but not
    millions that are illegal and some jerk off wants to legalize
    them after the legals played fair.

How about this scenario. Now that these youths can stay,
    it's possible that their parents can be discovered and deported
    but they can't. think they will go back? No way Jose.

They'll gladly tell their parents to take a hike and come back
    the right way and we'll celebrate.

This isn't getting OBY more votes because the millions that are
    here legally are offended by it.

It's just another attempt by DEMs to put people on their
    plantation.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-17-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Blog Entries

For starters: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that they're just letting illegals over the fence, so to speak. They're letting children who are already in America stay in America, regardless of their parents being illegals. The children had no say in where their parents took them. There are also stipulations to this as well like no criminal history, having a GED, and/or served/serving in the military.

Secondly, Americans are just as much to blame for the hispanic community taking jobs as anyone. Americans, in general, are very arrogant and many feel that they are "above" being a maintenance worker or things of that nature. If there were no jobs in America then they probably wouldn't be flocking here. The problem is there ARE jobs in American that Americans don't want to do...which blows my mind because of all the quite capable homeless people you see in cities pan handling.

Frankly, I have always wanted to see the US Government enforce some sort of bill that would make anyone wanting to become US Citizens have to serve in the military for a few years first. There they'll get training, education, pay, and if they want they can make it a career.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    For starters: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that they're just letting illegals over the fence, so to speak. They're letting children who are already in America stay in America, regardless of their parents being illegals. The children had no say in where their parents took them. There are also stipulations to this as well like no criminal history, having a GED, and/or served/serving in the military.
    Right, so basically we're saying your parents broke the law by coming here, we (the government some of it) said fuck it, you're here so you might as well stay, and since you really had no say in why you're here we'll excuse the fact that you shouldn't be here to begin with, so we'll just say it's cool for you to be here now.

It's an open invitation to open up the flood gates..

If you can sneak in (getting done by the thousands) and hide, have children, they (the children) are now legal citizens.

Where's the penalty for their inception into this country that started illegally?

Secondly, Americans are just as much to blame for the hispanic community taking jobs as anyone. Americans, in general, are very arrogant and many feel that they are "above" being a maintenance worker or things of that nature. If there were no jobs in America then they probably wouldn't be flocking here. The problem is there ARE jobs in American that Americans don't want to do...which blows my mind because of all the quite capable homeless people you see in cities pan handling.
    You'll get no argument from me on this.
    If I lost my job (blue collar service field) I would work where ever I had to to bring in money.
    Unfortunately, our system is set up where alot of these jobs are being filled by very cheap labor (illegals) who are willing to work for poverty type salarys, and are comfortable with doing so.

Why hire somebody at 10.00 an hour when as a business owner you can get an illegal to do it for 7.00?

They do it because they can and get away with it.

Now we're saying come do it, have children and they won't have to worry about doing it the hard way like you.

Frankly, I have always wanted to see the US Government enforce some sort of bill that would make anyone wanting to become US Citizens have to serve in the military for a few years first. There they'll get training, education, pay, and if they want they can make it a career.
    How about the government just enforce the law that says if you're an illegal immigrant, you're just that...ILLEGAL and you don't have the same rights as those that are legal, and need to go about getting here the LEGAL way?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Besides Solo - You miss the point. It's illegal to begin with. The President can't make
    laws like this. The Congress has to do it according to the Article and Section posted in
    the OP.

The President not only violates the separation of powers in the Constitution with this move, he also violates the law. He does not have the authority nor the power to make what/who is illegal legal.

IKE sent about 1M illegals back after the Korean War to give more jobs to returning Vets.

As far as those incoming kids, if they make it to the desert, they're in - for good. The Border Patrol
    can't send them back under this. Thats like American bank robbers always heading to Mexico after a
    heist. Once in, they can't go back.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-17-2012 at 03:15 PM.