So the democrats are racist?

Not really surprising, but here's something for folks to look at.

Galen, I'll sum it up for you. Democrats are really, really racist.

http://images.nbra.info/docs/library...r%202Feb11.pdf
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Except that the parties today are completely different than when your document is referencing. Nice try

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Re: So the democrats are racist?

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Except that the parties today are completely different than when your document is referencing. Nice try

Did you read the whole document, it does go in to recent history.

Blog Entries

You could probably make an argument that all politicians are racist to a certain degree. It's not limited by party.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

You're right. I mean while Wallace was standing in front of that school house, it wasn't like he was backing Unions... oh wait, he was.

So Pyite, how exactly are they different now days? I know as a Democrat you have a cross burning to get to but hold off on that for a second and tell me how the liberal left has changed.

Be sure to provide ample evidence beyond your kind's usual, "Well I just have this feeling." And no, Obama does not count as an example unless you're using him to prove the article right.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I know as a Democrat you have a cross burning to get to but hold off on that for a second and tell me how the liberal left has changed.
    Really? That's the most insulting thing that has been directed at me on this website and you are competing with af. Welcome to ignores ville population, you. I can't believe the mods let that slide, but be sure to keep providing examples of how Christian != good person.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Really? That's the most insulting thing that has been directed at me on this website and you are competing with af. Welcome to ignores ville population, you. I can't believe the mods let that slide, but be sure to keep providing examples of how Christian != good person.
    Can't say I'm surprised. One of the mods likened me to the KKK yesterday while totally ignoring similar "conduct" from individuals with which he personally agrees. That's how they roll.

The conservative problem with race is self-evident. They average about 15% support from racial and ethnic minorities in this country. Until they begin to support policies that approach the concerns of these minorities with empathy, they'll be reduced to exactly what they are - a movement centered primarily around the concerns and interests of wealthy white Christian males.

Here's a gem from this week courtesy of a Tea Party leader in Arkansas named Inge Marler:

“A black kid asks his mom, ‘Mama, what’s a democracy?’
    “‘Well, son, that be when white folks work every day so us po’ folks can get all our benefits.’

“‘But mama, don’t the white folk get mad about that?’

“‘They sho do, son. They sho do. And that’s called racism.’”
    The Tea Party leaders condemned the comments. The audience? They laughed. But it's the "democrats who are racist," right darb?

Houston, where you at on this one? Not so conspicuously absent I suppose.

So you won't be answering the question?

Well played.
    ProFootballMock

This thread is going nowhere but the trash heap.