Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would agree with you except that Cam's version of the Coryell has never been anywhere near an explosive passing offense.

It is almost entirely centered around the running back.
    If it worked on other teams he was the OC then why it's not working with the Ravens. My thing is if you don't have the type of players to run it why run that offense. On the other hand if you're gonna run that offense at least draft players that you will think that fits it. This is solely my opinion but I think FO has no faith in Flacco, it seems each year the first player drafted is on defense. They run a ZB scheme but the first linemen they draft is a mauler type guard. The linemen we have especially on the left side if KO starts don't fit that ZB scheme. Another thing is all the dropped passes, not reading the defense correctly, not going thru the progression and bad throws. It like we can't keep defensive coaches but the offensive coaches stick around longer. The blame shouldn't all be put on Cam bc the man had top 10 offenses before he came to Baltimore. There will always be blame bc we are spoiled as football fans and it's sad that we can't get over that hump. I have a question tho, what if the Ravens had a top 5 O and the D was around 27th in the league and the score of the AFCCG was NE 42 to Bmore 37, what would be the beef next?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Re: Cam Cameron Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Not to get technical but the top qualifying speeds for this year's Indy 500 were over 224 mph
    so CAM has to go really fast to even qualify.

Just saying ya know. He didn't drop the ball in the end zone with
    25 secs left but he sure got us there.

When he thanked Ozzie for keeping him on Ozzie said it was never in our minds
    that you were leaving.

TRANSLATED: ONLY IN THE FANS MINDS!

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2012/...sults-pole-day

Cam gave away the entire first quarter of the AFCC game thanks to his predictable play calling. 2011 playoff game vs. NE - first offensive play, Rice runs left, gets a huge hole, runs for TD. AFCC game - first play, Rice runs left (like NE wasn't expecting that play), hit for loss. Second play - run, no gain. Third and 10, line parts like Red Sea, incomplete. Second possession - again, unsuccessful run, unsuccessful run, incomplete. Did Cam not watch the previous few games and see that our run game was not working well? Our offense didn't start moving until he finally went to some rollouts in second quarter, and used runs as change of pace.

Yes, he doesn't drop balls, but he also doesn't put his players in position to score 30+ points.
    Al

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Cam Cameron Hatred

Originally Posted by AirFlacco
    Not to get technical but the top qualifying speeds for this year's Indy 500 were over 224 mph
    so CAM has to go really fast to even qualify.

Just saying ya know. He didn't drop the ball in the end zone with
    25 secs left but he sure got us there.
    When he thanked Ozzie for keeping him on Ozzie said it was never in our minds
    that you were leaving.
    TRANSLATED: ONLY IN THE FANS MINDS!

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    Cam gave away the entire first quarter of the AFCC game thanks to his predictable play calling. 2011 playoff game vs. NE - first offensive play, Rice runs left, gets a huge hole, runs for TD. AFCC game - first play, Rice runs left (like NE wasn't expecting that play), hit for loss. Second play - run, no gain. Third and 10, line parts like Red Sea, incomplete. Second possession - again, unsuccessful run, unsuccessful run, incomplete. Did Cam not watch the previous few games and see that our run game was not working well? Our offense didn't start moving until he finally went to some rollouts in second quarter, and used runs as change of pace.
    Yes, he doesn't drop balls, but he also doesn't put his players in position to score 30+ points.
    My to you OriAL because you get "it"... Bc

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The Patriots game should not have come down to the last 25-seconds. Their defense was terrible and Cam played right to them most of the game. We should have blown them out instead of being conservative, keeping it close and hoping for a win at the end...

Cam sucks!
    Everybody's talkin' at me; I don't hear a word they're saying; Only the echoes of my mind

I'm going where the sun keeps shining; Thru' the pouring rain; Going where the weather suits my clothes

Banking off of the North East winds; Sailing on a summer breeze; And skipping over the ocean like a stone

It's a Cam Cameron hatred thread, so I had to post.
    ---

Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present

I wonder how much of Cam's approach early in the game was his idea or at the direction of Harbaugh. It seems as though Cam had to follow orders until it became painfully obvious that it was not going to work. After that he called a decent game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    I wonder how much of Cam's approach early in the game was his idea or at the direction of Harbaugh. It seems as though Cam had to follow orders until it became painfully obvious that it was not going to work. After that he called a decent game.
    What brings you to that conclusion?
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"