Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Blog Entries

Re: NBA playoffs

OKC!!!

What a comeback!!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Wow. It's kinda sad to see dynasties come to a close, but the Spurs are an old looking team, just got knocked out by a younger, hungrier team.

Blog Entries

We need a post game AFCCG celebration at M&T like that THIS year!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

#ThunderUp So proud of this team

Blog Entries

I wouldnt say the Spurs looked old. Theyre quite possibly the second best team in the league, unfortunately for them the Thunder look to be the best and just happen to be young. The Thunder really are scary good for having theyre starters all but one under 23. Good for them, and like Pop said, they had to go through 3 teams that won 10 out of the last 13 championships, impressive.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I wouldnt say the Spurs looked old. Theyre quite possibly the second best team in the league, unfortunately for them the Thunder look to be the best and just happen to be young. The Thunder really are scary good for having theyre starters all but one under 23. Good for them, and like Pop said, they had to go through 3 teams that won 10 out of the last 13 championships, impressive.
    Reminds me of the Giants run through the playoffs last season on their way to the SB.

Blog Entries

There are very, very few young teams that will show the resiliency to overcome a 2-0 deficit like that, especially when they practically had game two in their hands. I think this is less of an indictment on San Antonio and more of an indictment on the quality that Oklahoma City brings.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Yeah I watched every game in that series and OKC is for real. Fans should be dancing on clouds

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm a Spurs fan and OKC played a great series. It was nice to see 2 great organizations go at it. OKC played the Spurs game after game 2. OKC will win the championship, they are on a special run. I wish the Spurs won, but I'm ok since we lost to a team that does it the right way. Congrats OKC

Blog Entries

Celtics need to put this thing away tonight. They dont want to have to go to miami for game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Celtics need to put this thing away tonight. They dont want to have to go to miami for game 7.
    Going to Miami, damn

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    My Celtics did not get it done...poor shooting, too many turnovers and really bad rebounding. Rondo lit it up in first half with almost nobody else doing much. Bass was decent. KG looked gassed after the first few minutes. Ray Allen was absent all game. Pietrus is lousy with the 3's. Can't win like that. Paul Pierce gave a good effort but missed many shots that were makeable.