Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: NBA playoffs

Re: NBA playoffs

Props to the heat. It's always hard to discuss greatness without championships and the best player in the league and playoffs did just that. So I give all the credit in the world. Lebron has regain some of my respect back after his "the decision" debacle by showing great sportsmanship and humility after the game. Kudos to him.

Miami Heat Defeat Nation's Basketball Fans To Win NBA Championship

Miami_Heat-R.jpg

Copied & pasted from The Onion.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Props to the heat. It's always hard to discuss greatness without championships and the best player in the league and playoffs did just that. So I give all the credit in the world. Lebron has regain some of my respect back after his "the decision" debacle by showing great sportsmanship and humility after the game. Kudos to him.
    Lebron had a lot of growing up to do after that ridiculous "Decision" special on ESPN, and the subsequent "prancing" debacle when the "big three" were introduced in that Miami press conference. (btw, is "big three" becoming the most overused term in the NBA vernacular or what??)

This year Lebron came of age.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Miami Heat Defeat Nation's Basketball Fans To Win NBA Championship

Miami_Heat-R.jpg

Copied & pasted from The Onion.
    The onion is a satire website, so I assume there is a joke here. Am I missing it?

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's the headline?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The onion is a satire website, so I assume there is a joke here. Am I missing it?

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's the headline?
    :D
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.