You can't take much from OTA's but I'm hearings good things about both these guys. If we continue to here good things in minicamp and training camp, then maybe there's something to it.

LaQuan Williams
From Aaron Wilson:
"Offensive coordinator Cam Cameron praised wide receivers LaQuan Williams and Tandon Doss. In particular, Williams had a sharp practice."

From www.BaltimoreRavens.com:
"Second-year receiver LaQuan Williams, who believes he is still fighting for a roster spot after becoming the Ravens’ Cinderella story last year, reportedly had one of the highlights of the day with a beautiful catch on a fade in the corner of the end zone and a one-handed snag on a laser over the middle.

The former undrafted free agent was even making plays against Lardarius Webb, beating the Ravens top corner along the sidelines on more than one occasion, according to The Baltimore Sun’s Jeff Zrebiec.
"

I know some of the drills they run will favor the offense, but it's encouraging to hear that he was able to make some plays against Webb.

They also shared some tweets in the same column:
- “LaQuan Williams has amazing hands,” wrote WBAL’s Gerry Sandusky.
- “Jacoby Jones had a rough day as far as catching the football,” added RavensInsider Aaron Wilson. “In contrast, LaQuan Williams looked very sharp.

It will be interesting to see if he can overtake Jacoby Jones for the #3 receiver spot. I keep reading about dropped passes from Jones.

Nigel Carr
Apparently he's an undrafted free agent LB out of Alabama State. Not as much to read about, but he was mentioned in the Ravens "OTA #5 quick hits" column here on Ravens 24x7 and Glenn Younes was singing his praises yesterday evening on The Fan. Maybe another undrafted LB success story? This would be a great time for it with the injuries at OLB, Ray getting way up there. Anyone know if he projects as an ILB or OLB? He's just listed as LB on the team's site.

Edit:
Should have said looking good at OTA's in the title.