Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Why Obama is winning the swing-states thus winning the electoral votes and thus winning the election.

And there goes the Jewish vote. It drops by 22% in NY which is not a swing state
    but with the way OBY is losing all these voters in all the states, who knows, it
    could be a swing state by the fall.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...jewish-support

And you can probably add the Polish vote dropping too after he insulted the Polish
    death camps during WW2.

Also add the female vote dropping after the attack on stay at home moms.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...ts-117411.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-13-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Re: Why Obama is winning the swing-states thus winning the electoral votes and thus winning the election.

So, do we now add Wisconsin to the Swing State mix? Romney up by 3.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...nsin_president

Wonder where the thread originator went?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Wonder where the thread originator went?
    Searching for polls to counter these :D

Blog Entries

DEMS are in panic with these blown leads and tell OBY he has to change the message. He keeps blaming Bush
    but no one is buying it.

As Wisconsin goes, so do the rest of the states.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...obama_can_lose
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-14-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    DEMS are in panic with these blown leads and tell OBY he has to change the message. He keeps blaming Bush
    but no one is buying it.

As Wisconsin goes, so do the rest of the states.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...obama_can_lose
    He can go around blaming Bush all he wants. While there is some truth to he inherited a mess, every President, Governor, Mayor etc. inherits something. How much of the mess we have today was inherited can be debated forever with no agreement on what's correct.

What is not debatable is that nothing has gotten better. In 3.5 years there isn't one thing that is better than when he took office.

Blog Entries

Could OBY be losing California's 55 electoral votes too?

That may not be as far fetched as it seems. See link and this is in a lefty wingnut
    town. Same non-sightings in Selicon Valley. People are mad. People are out of work.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2896161/posts

No, Obama will not lose California. They are like Maryland. No matter how bad the state gets, how many people and businesses leave or shut down, they will always dance when Dems say dance, and ask how high when the Dems say jump.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I read that article too and laughed.

Obama could pull down his drawers and crap on the CA state flag and still win it.

Blog Entries

It's really kind of pathetic in a way that Obama isn't running away with this thing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It's really kind of pathetic in a way that Obama isn't running away with this thing.
    How so?

Blog Entries

Haven't you heard?

He's the incumbent. The economy is improving. There's more
    jobs. It's Bush's fault. Mitt's a racist.

Incumbents never lose.

Fact is, he really should be winning as the incumbent because they usually win. The only thing keeping him close according to Carville is people are buying that Mitt doesn't connect to the people.

But even Rove said on TV that it's phenominal that Mitt has a +3
    point lead in June.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-18-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How so?
    Because of a lot of things. AF said most of it though. Incumbant, minority vote, youth vote, "he got Bin Ladin", gas prices are falling (sort of)...etc etc etc.

Most of all - IMO - Mitt is a really lame choice and the thing just reeks of "the Reps didn't have anyone better".

I'm no Obama supporter by any stretch of the imagination, but Mitt Romney is as equally disturbing IMO. I mean, if we're really getting down to the nitty-gritty the only reason Mitt was even a viable candidate was because of his money. I see Mitt Romney and I see a puppet. I don't see a legitimate candidate who can actually get some shit done.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.