Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Obama's Public Equity Record

Good Op Ed here. This is the very definition of crony capitalism.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...CnU_story.html

Re: Obama's Public Equity Record

We see the same liberal tactic played out on the boards.

If a liberal is guilty of something, accuse your opponent of that very thing and continually double down on the accusation.

It's called projection.

Blog Entries

Speaking of doubling down, there is panic out there folks. I'm telling ya's there's panic
    in OBYs ranks. Rush puts it so well. OBYs Bain attack is failing like his contraceptives attack on the church, attacks on stay at home moms and women in general, and even trying to give the movie studio the real name of the
    Seal Team 6 commander that killed Binny and OBY was even gonna give up their
    playbook for the movie and for all Al Queda to see.

That's equivalent to Dilver losing his playbook in Cinci before a game-lol.

/www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/05/25/left_in_panic_over_bain_attack_backfire

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Speaking of doubling down, there is panic out there folks. I'm telling ya's there's panic
    in OBYs ranks. Rush puts it so well. OBYs Bain attack is failing like his contraceptives attack on the church, attacks on stay at home moms and women in general, and even trying to give the movie studio the real name of the
    Seal Team 6 commander that killed Binny and OBY was even gonna give up their
    playbook for the movie and for all Al Queda to see.

That's equivalent to Dilver losing his playbook in Cinci before a game-lol.

/www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/05/25/left_in_panic_over_bain_attack_backfire
    Yawn....let me know if Obama drops his 100+ electoral college lead.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

We already have. He's losing Florida's 27 votes and Ohio's 20 votes and already lost NCs 15 votes as they shot down gay marriage.That's 62 right there with more to come like PA (20), VA (13) and Michigan (17) where they're tied plus the western states and Colorado (9).

Mitt will win Mich like he did in the primary vs Santorum by hitting on jobs, something OBY can't touch and thus all the side issues
    like Bain and Romney's wife and contraceptives. He's losing the groups that voted for him like the indies and even the female and black vote. Bush beat Kerry by getting plus 8 and 9% increase of black votes in Ohio and Florida.

The highest unemployment rate is amongst blacks and hispanics which is
    more than double the national average of 8.1%. Then there are the un-decides Galen over looks. This group never votes for the incumbents.
    Yup, Mitt is going to get these swing states.

Always in denial, that Galen. Some of you libbies might be surprised when
    he loses but the rest of the country won't be.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-28-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    57. Mathh iz haard.

http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...llege_map.html

Blog Entries

I understand partisanship and all, but how can you continue to support (or worry about a reelection of) a president/admin performing crony capitalism.

If you wanted to say, all presidents do it (which is debatable) so he's no different, then okay. But what he is doing is EXACTLY what he promised to stop...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I understand partisanship and all, but how can you continue to support (or worry about a reelection of) a president/admin performing crony capitalism.

If you wanted to say, all presidents do it (which is debatable) so he's no different, then okay. But what he is doing is EXACTLY what he promised to stop...
    Maybe you need to think about with less partisanship. Its no surprise that green technology would fund Obama's election quite like carbon technology would fund Bush. In return those Presidents would legislate in a manner that supports their growth. Is it cause and effect or is it correlational? Just read about the Koch brothers.

Blog Entries

Skip the Koch Bros and read about these warning signs in OBYs electoral map. This election is
    shaping up like H Bush's defeat.

As HR said, OBY is ahead by 57 votes and there are 7 states two close to call. Galen pulled another wrong fact out saying he had a 100 point lead.

But Just like I said above, NC and Fla are tilting to Mitt and I left out Wisconsin. Walker is ahead in their re-call vote and if he wins the state will vote GOP for the first time. They're tied for Ohio's 20 votes but OBY just barely won the last time and Ohio often goes GOP. Mitt has been hitting
    Mich hard on jobs so he could get that too. Also W got +8 % increase of the black vote in
    Ohio plus +9 % increase of the black vote in Fla and that was the difference in the election.
    A black strategist said OBY is taking the black vote for granted. Their unemployment numbers
    are way above the 8.1% which is the national average.

It's still OBY's race to lose but this link points to some big warning signs like H Bush had.

And don't forget the un-decideds. They never vote for the incumbent. Each of these states
    have a lot of un-decideds.

http://news.yahoo.com/warning-signs-...153258403.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-28-2012 at 04:43 AM.

AP has it Obama 247 Romney 206.

Once again way to be up on things Galen. On second thought, you may want to stay asleep for a while.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    AP has it Obama 247 Romney 206.

Once again way to be up on things Galen. On second thought, you may want to stay asleep for a while.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    There are 538 electoral votes boss man. You might want to check your math.

Blog Entries

The point is your facts are wrong again. There is no 100 pt lead. Only in your ass. It's not the slam dunk
    you made it out to be. There's 3 likely states to vote for him that give him 62 pts off the bat.

Whoever hits 270 first wins with 7 states too close to call.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-28-2012 at 04:44 AM.