46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over

19 41.30%
  • Under

27 58.70%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OVER/UNDER 4,000 passing yards for Flacco

Cant fault the qb's completion % when his wr's run a route tree straight out of a 1967 playbook.

Blog Entries
    If it makes you feel better to put the blame on someone else and make excuses, have at it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: OVER/UNDER 4,000 passing yards for Flacco

It all depends on what the weapons around him do.... Flacco will probably never put up numbers like Bress/Manning/Brady with the weapons he has.

That said, i could see him stepping over 4000 yards if a guy like Torrey Smith decides to show out and go over a thousand receiving...

I think it all depends on the weapons around him. guys that go over 4000 yards usually have incredible players around them.

I cant say over or under becuase i dont know what we're gonna get out of our receivers.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries
    Rivers had 10 more completions in the same offense last year but 1000 more yards. Get Flacco some weapons and his stats will be there. He can make the throws

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If it makes you feel better to put the blame on someone else and make excuses, have at it.
    Haha...just so you know, im not emtionally invested in what flacco's completion % is.

But surely you know that there other factors that go into it besides just the qb.

6. Re: OVER/UNDER 4,000 passing yards for Flacco

:word
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Rivers had 10 more completions in the same offense last year but 1000 more yards. Get Flacco some weapons and his stats will be there. He can make the throws
    Saying that the chargers run the same offense as the ravens is like saying the browns run the same offense as bill walsh's 49ers. Same in theory, but norv turner has won 3 sb's with his offense, cameron/0.

I agree with what you say about getting joe some weopons.

"I don't look at statistics" John Constantine Unitas

But, too answer the poll question OVER. The Ravens will pass more this season cause they will have to come from behind more. Tougher schedule, will need more points.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    You assume that suggs will be back, and even if he does come back it will be way late in the season and he will be nowhere near 100%. Basically we have lost almost half of our front 7, our DC, and a couple very important role players (zib, nak). What happens if reed or pollard go down for an extended period? At the moment, 2012 looks as much a rebuilding year for this D as any other year since 2002. I dont think the D will look anywhere as dominant as 2011...i sincerelly hope im wrong.

And dont get me wrong...i like the new guys coming up and trust the entire organization as far as infusing the team with defensive talent..just have to temper my expectations for this year.
    I think we where going to have to lose our older players at some point. I honestly believe that the Ravens had no intentions to re sign Redding or JJ. We will be fine, we have dealt with the loss of Reed and won, and like I said, you cannot call this a rebuilding defense when we have the players we do, even without Suggs. This is nothing like 2002.

Haruki and Zibby where only important because they where our only real back up safeties. We signed a back up, and drafted a young promising safety to replace them. I think Christian Thompson could be better than both Haruki and Zibby, he is bigger, stronger and more athletic.

come on people, check the stats and stop with the blame Cam bandwagon. Flacco had more attempts last year than a lot of very good QBs but his completion percentage was under 60%. He was #10 in the league in attempts but other than Colt McCoy, you have to go all the way down to Blaine Gabbert to find someone with a worse percentage.

It's about accuracy and receivers who can catch the ball.
    I agree. Some games Flacco is putting it on the money and other games he miss wide open receivers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Take Flacco's career high in attempts and YPA and he's at 4,010 yards.

Take his career high in attempts, completion rate and YPC and he's at 4,049 yards.

Can he go over? Yeah, sure, of course he can.

Will he? Smart money is on the under.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I think we where going to have to lose our older players at some point. I honestly believe that the Ravens had no intentions to re sign Redding or JJ. We will be fine, we have dealt with the loss of Reed and won, and like I said, you cannot call this a rebuilding defense when we have the players we do, even without Suggs. This is nothing like 2002.

Haruki and Zibby where only important because they where our only real back up safeties. We signed a back up, and drafted a young promising safety to replace them. I think Christian Thompson could be better than both Haruki and Zibby, he is bigger, stronger and more athletic.
    I gotta agree with this. The last few drafts have proven that the Ravens were focused on getting younger in the front 7. The sheer number of picks they used for front 7 players over the last 3 or 4 drafts should have given that away.

Since 2009 the Ravens have used 6 picks for the front seven. If you add this year it brings the total to 8 in 4 years.