Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Ravens Beach Bash May 31-June 3

Who is all going down and wondering if anyone knows of any bars that are having worth while dink specials for all the Raven fans?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Raven...each_Bash.aspx
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 05-21-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Re: Ravens Bash May 31-June 3

?????????????
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Since I live in OC, I'll be around. I recommend 28th Street Pit and Pub. They have become a big Ravens bar in the last 2 years. Also, they are the first stop after the parade for the Ravens players to interact with fans.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

The Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts is holding their annual convention in OC during the same time frame. That is who puts on the Parade. Ground Zero for all their festivities is the Castle in the Sands, but you need a badge to partake in the food and drink. That you get from a Ravens Roost and it might be too late.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I'll be there. It's supposed to be the biggest bash to date. Always a good time. I am going to try to go with the schedule online written in the first post this year...
    Everybody's talkin' at me; I don't hear a word they're saying; Only the echoes of my mind

I'm going where the sun keeps shining; Thru' the pouring rain; Going where the weather suits my clothes

Banking off of the North East winds; Sailing on a summer breeze; And skipping over the ocean like a stone

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Anyone know if there's anything going on on June 3rd????? Doesn't look like it from the schedule, but the dates say it ends 6/3.

Our place is on 29th, right next to the ribs place, we're going out to open up but can't get there until Sunday. Pissed!

Let me know if you know of any leftover activities on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    The Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts is holding their annual convention in OC during the same time frame. That is who puts on the Parade. Ground Zero for all their festivities is the Castle in the Sands, but you need a badge to partake in the food and drink. That you get from a Ravens Roost and it might be too late.
    Even if you're NOT registered, ANY Ravens Fans can go to the Castle in the Sands and party their ass off! They have a cool tikki bar, a restaurant and an outside grill that sells drinks and stuff, and players roll in and out from time to time. Castle's is also one of the few places where you can hang out on the beach and drink beer legally. It's a pretty big hoe down seriously. Also, anybody can check out the parade of course.

If you register with your local Raverns Roost ahead of time, $55 gets you 2 nights & a day of draft beer, a cookout on Friday night, a full on Bullroast on Saturday after the Parade, and souvenirs. You can also paticpate in all the sports tournaments and other activities if you are registered with a Roost. After April 20th you can still register and get everything mentioned except souvenirs.

Here's the schedule of events
    http://www.councilrr.com/HTMLDocs/re...n_schedule.pdf
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    ?????????????
    Lol.

Last year the Ravens players could not come to the Ravens Roost convention in OC because of the lockout, so the Ravens sent the entire Cheerleading Squad instead. Man when they all came out on the beach in "civilian attire" to watch the V-ball tournaments it was a site to behold i assure you!

Anways, the Cheerleaders liked it so much they got with the Ravens marketing and decided to set up their own Beach Bash in OC the same time we always have our convention - the weekend after Memorial Day. The Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts (formerly known as Baltimore Colts Corralls) will be holding their 47th straight convention in OC this year.

I checked out the Ravens "Bar Crawl with the Playmakers" list and didn't see Castles in the Sand (where the Roost Convention is) so I sent a nice email to the Ravens. A wonderful lady named Heather responded and said the players would definitely be stopping by the Convention as always. Their event is meant to add to ours and "Bring the power of the Ravens" as she put it.

Alot of the Ravens Beach Bash events are scheduled when the Council or individual Roosts have stuff going on. Unfortunately, their Pub Crawl is the same time my Roost is throwing a major bash in the Ocean front yard of our Hospitality room. They also have a 7 on 7 football tournament the same time as the Parade.

My son I are looking forward to getting our buzz on early by way of 98 Rock's Bacon & Beer starting 6am Friday at the Greene Turtle :happyanim I may also take the grand kids over to Jolly Roger's for a couple hours Friday night just to show solidarity with the Ravens.

Should be a good time - as always.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Dan: You're killing me with all this fun I'm going to miss. Since I'm getting there on Sunday, sounds like I'll have to settle for the stories.

Anyone know if the pit place on 28th is any good? Seems like it's either closed or a new venture every year. It was "Booties" a couple years ago, then an Italian place before that. I need to find more good restaurants close by so I can have an extra drink or three and stagger home instead of driving :)

Hope it does catch on, especially as a Ravens hangout. Nothing pisses me off more than Salty's across the street. I know Buxy's a nice guy, but he put up those huge obnoxious stoolers flags on the roof and I can see them from our front door on 29th. RUINS the view.

You've all probably seen and read my story before about the dog I had trained to poop in front of their door.

Pit and Pub is a legit Raven bar ran by two die hard Ravens fans. They just celebrated their 2 year anniversary last Sunday. One owner told me at our kids baseball game that they will be the first stop after the parade for players.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Re: Ravens Beach Bash May 31-June 3

There's a lot going on this weekend, so make sure you check out our schedule of events that's open to anyone in OC. You won't want to miss a thing!
    THURSDAY, MAY 31
    6a.m. - 10a.m. | 98 Rock Live Broadcast
    Clarion Resort Fountainbleau Hotel
    10a.m. - 3p.m. | 98 Rock's Sarah Live Broadcast
    Clarion Resort Fountainbleau Hotel
    3p.m. - 7p.m. | Miller Lite Welcome Party
    Seacrets with Poe, Cheerleaders, Playmakers and a 98 Rock Live Broadcast
    8p.m. - 10p.m. | Playmakers and Miller Lite Bar Visits
    8p.m. - 8:30p.m. | Harborside Bar & Grill
    8:30p.m. - 9p.m. | The Greene Turtle - West Ocean
    9p.m. - 9:30p.m. | Pickles Pub - 8th Street
    9:30p.m. - 10p.m. | Fish Tales

LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Ravens Beach Bash May 31-June 3

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    Pit and Pub is a legit Raven bar ran by two die hard Ravens fans. They just celebrated their 2 year anniversary last Sunday. One owner told me at our kids baseball game that they will be the first stop after the parade for players.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Never knew that. I walk by there every day and just thought it was another fly-by night joint. This year I'm going to have to patronize the place more & do some carry out, etc. I hope the place catches on as a Ravens hangout and gives Salty some competition! Need more purple on the outside!