Blog Entries

Re: What's Everyone Drinking?

Orange Kool Aid :-)

Blog Entries

Drink Abita in NOLA... Bc

Blog Entries

Right now... Sam adams summer ale and keystone light are on tap at my house. All time favorite is delirium nocturnum. Im a big belgium ale fan. Dont let the keystone fool you, i mostly drink micros, just have a party next week and they get the cheap shit.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Drink Abita in NOLA... Bc
    Abita has some good beers. Restoration is their best IMO.

Water. Sometimes I go harder and drink Propel.

I'm every sports' fan friend - the permanent designated driver.

Well last week in Mexico it was anything and everything, especially shots of tequilla, much to my chagrin.

Blog Entries

Southern Tier 2xIPA this past week and it's damn good.

Had a few Victory Summer Love along with Dogfish Aprilhop at a Preakness party yesterday. My wife likes the Abita Strawberry Lager. We also drink a few Purple Haze's when we tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    BTW: a great buy in a SMOOTH sippin' bourbon: George Dickel
    Good call. I think it might actually be a whiskey, not a bourbon, but it is *really* good.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blue Moon or Pyramid's Apricot Ale.

Every time I visit Europe, this changes ... I keep changing to a new favorite:

Jot (Belgium)
    Bitburger (Germany)
    Smythwick's (Ireland)
    Fix (Greece)

All but Smythwick's are hard to obtain, and I do like a little variety ..... recently, I've been interchanging a few other pretty good beers which have been on sale here locally: Peroni, Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, Stella Artois.

Also, the Canadian beers seem to be bolder up north than when they consumed down here -- could they be watered down for American taste buds?

For domestic brews, it used to be Clipper City Ale, which used to be sold at Orioles games. That brewery did a dumbass national marketing scheme by changing out the locally recognized name, which I can't find it. I believe it's now called Flying Cloud. Otherwise, almost any IPA is good for me.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Every time I visit Europe, this changes ... I keep changing to a new favorite:

Jot (Belgium)
    Bitburger (Germany)
    Smythwick's (Ireland)
    Fix (Greece)

All but Smythwick's are hard to obtain, and I do like a little variety ..... recently, I've been interchanging a few other pretty good beers which have been on sale here locally: Peroni, Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, Stella Artois.

Also, the Canadian beers seem to be bolder up north than when they consumed down here -- could they be watered down for American taste buds?

For domestic brews, it used to be Clipper City Ale, which used to be sold at Orioles games. That brewery did a dumbass national marketing scheme by changing out the locally recognized name, which I can't find it. I believe it's now called Flying Cloud. Otherwise, almost any IPA is good for me.
    See, I'm just not into lagers and pilsners like Grolsch and Stella. They're ok. I'll drink one every now and then, but I'm much more of an ale and stout/porter guy.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.