Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What's Everyone Drinking?

This thread pops up from time to time so I thought I'd kick it off again.

So what's everyone drinking these days?

I know a few of you enjoy a nice craft beer or good glass of vino. So speak up!

Dales "Yella" has become an easy drink for me since the summer months have hit Houston. Also enjoying a local brewery, Karbach. Their various IPA's have been killer.

What say you?

Blog Entries

Re: What's Everyone Drinking?

I drink and always have drank larger and English Ale. Newcastle brown ale is my personal favourite right now, don't mind the odd glass of famous grouse either!

I'm a big fan of high-alcohol-content beer. Currently my norm is Sam Adams' Wee Heavy... but that's mainly because it's easy to get around here. I've got a long list of others I'll buy if I run across them... in Maryland there's either a porter or a stout from a brewer called Troeg's that I really like... can't remember right now. Haven't been in MD since the Texans playoff game.

If I'm drinking liquor, there's Lagavulin... then there's everything else.

Blog Entries
    I'm in the Cayman Islands drinking caybrew

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Kickin' back, watching the O's and enjoying a pitcher of John Dalys.

To make a John Daly you mix equal portions of Lemonade and Sweet Tea infused Vodka, add ice, and enjoy.

They are without a doubt my favorite go to Spring and Summer cocktails.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by redmike34 View Post
    I'm a big fan of high-alcohol-content beer. Currently my norm is Sam Adams' Wee Heavy... but that's mainly because it's easy to get around here. I've got a long list of others I'll buy if I run across them... in Maryland there's either a porter or a stout from a brewer called Troeg's that I really like... can't remember right now. Haven't been in MD since the Texans playoff game.

If I'm drinking liquor, there's Lagavulin... then there's everything else.
    I also love single malt scotches. However, now I'm getting into fine bourbons. If you like them, try Black Maple Hill, Small Batch; Bazel Haden, 7 yr.; or Bakers, 7 yr. And if any of you can help me, I'd love to obtain a bottle of Willet's "Montezuma" (spell?) but it is only released in small amounts every year!

Excellent thread, Houston, I was thinking about this thread from years gone by when I discovered Black Eagle bourbon. Delicious, and only $20 for the big bottle.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

I bought some Brew Dog's Punk IPA this weekend. Really good stuff. If you're into IPA's or a major hop-head, then I definitely suggest it.

My buddy just came back from England and brought be back a bottle of Laphroiag 25 yr, single malt.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Knob Creek or one of several other bourbons
    Almost any Russian River Chardonnay
    Kona Brewing Company "Koko Brown"

No matter what it is ... I'll have another. Hopefully Triple Crown year! LOL

BTW: a great buy in a SMOOTH sippin' bourbon: George Dickel

I just finished my last Troegs Nugget Nectar. I doubt I'll be able to find anymore until next year.

I usually have my fridge stocked with a bunch of different beers. Right now I have:

Victory Hop Devil
    Victory Hop Wallop
    21st Amendment Bitter American
    21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon
    DuClaw Mysterium