Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

OT- L. McCoy signs 5 year deal

Eagles signed LeSean McCoy to a five-year, $45 million extension, including $20.765 million guaranteed.
    The Eagles continue to succeed at locking up young talent. McCoy fell just shy of Arian Foster, who landed $22.5 million in his five-year deal. With one year left on his rookie contract, McCoy is now locked up through the 2017 season as the feature back in Andy Reid's offense. A worthy successor to Brian Westbrook, McCoy has averaged 1,648 scrimmage yards and 14.5 touchdowns per in two seasons as a starter.

This should spark some Rice talk.

PP

Re: OT- L. McCoy signs 5 year deal

5 years, $45 million with $20.765 million in guarantees

Arian Foster was 5yrs, $43.5 million contract, including $20.75 million guaranteed.

If we cant get RR to sign at around this level soon then he wont be a raven yr after next. his market is firmly set

Blog Entries

Philly extend up LeSean McCoy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d..._breaking_news

5 year deal worth 45 million $, with 20 million guaranteed aint bad from what he was originally earning. Will Rice continue to refuse the deal he has reportedly been offered with yet another elite back not being over paid for?

Seems like all the other teams are extending their backs to good deals, while we are still stuck with the franchise tag on Rice.

Re: Philly extend up LeSean McCoy

beat to it dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    5 years, $45 million with $20.765 million in guarantees

Arian Foster was 5yrs, $43.5 million contract, including $20.75 million guaranteed.

If we cant get RR to sign at around this level soon then he wont be a raven yr after next. his market is firmly set
    I agree...if he doesn't realize that he won't be getting much more...if more at all than those deals, then I think he is being incredibly unrealistic.

He is not getting AP or CJ money...not from us and not from any other team in the league.

Blog Entries

Move this lmao, god damn.

Well, the notion that Rice should or would be getting an AP-esque deal can finally be put to rest for good. LeSean McCoy had a better year than Rice last year and it's hard to argue that Rice is a significantly better player (probably easier to argue the other way around.) And yet he got essentially the same as Arian Foster--slightly less money.

This is what Rice should be locked up for and what I expected all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I agree...if he doesn't realize that he won't be getting much more...if more at all than those deals, then I think he is being incredibly unrealistic.

He is not getting AP or CJ money...not from us and not from any other team in the league.
    He sure isn't.

McCoy is a year and a half younger than Rice as well.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d..._breaking_news

5 year deal worth 45 million $, with 20 million guaranteed aint bad from what he was originally earning. Will Rice continue to refuse the deal he has reportedly been offered with yet another elite back not being over paid for?

Seems like all the other teams are extending their backs to good deals, while we are still stuck with the franchise tag on Rice.
    Our back seems to be the only one with his head in the clouds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Well, the notion that Rice should or would be getting an AP-esque deal can finally be put to rest for good. LeSean McCoy had a better year than Rice last year and it's hard to argue that Rice is a significantly better player (probably easier to argue the other way around.) And yet he got essentially the same as Arian Foster--slightly less money.

This is what Rice should be locked up for and what I expected all along.
    I do think Rice is a better back, and I wouldn't say either had a better season, but this is getting ridiculous now.

Oh and I apologise for the title, absolutely terrible grammar on my part!

Blog Entries

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lion-contract/

All eyes on you Ray.

Knock off the shenanigans and sign the deal.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Our back seems to be the only one with his head in the clouds.
    No. I am pretty sure Matt Forte is still grasping at straws to.