Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Ed Reed at it again

Camp can't get here quick enough for Ed. Once he is on the field, he will be fine.
    Everybody's talkin' at me; I don't hear a word they're saying; Only the echoes of my mind

I'm going where the sun keeps shining; Thru' the pouring rain; Going where the weather suits my clothes

Banking off of the North East winds; Sailing on a summer breeze; And skipping over the ocean like a stone

It amazes me that some still think this is ok for Ed to do. He needs to shit or get off the pot.

Reed is not getting an extension this year and when his contract expires at the end of the year let him go pull this shit elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned he can hit the bricks now. I'm done with Ed Reed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Funny how a lot of you guys are ready to throw one of the top 2 alltime ravens out of town because some reporter took a couple of his quotes out of context to make up a story.

Its May ladies and gentlemen!!! Not a lot going on in the NFL...the hacks are busy fabricating stories just to get some clicks.

Ten bucks says Reed gets extended through 2014 sometime in july/august.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    It amazes me that some still think this is ok for Ed to do. He needs to shit or get off the pot.

Reed is not getting an extension this year and when his contract expires at the end of the year let him go pull this shit elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned he can hit the bricks now. I'm done with Ed Reed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Really? Let him go?

I'm used to this. Let him have his say and come time to practice and play, he'll be there.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Funny how a lot of you guys are ready to throw one of the top 2 alltime ravens out of town because some reporter took a couple of his quotes out of context to make up a story.

Its May ladies and gentlemen!!! Not a lot going on in the NFL...the hacks are busy fabricating stories just to get some clicks.

I agree with this, but at what point does Ed Reed figure out that the media is going to take the things he says and blow them out of proportion and use them out of context?

For a 10-11 year veteran you'd think he would have picked up on that little bit by now.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

6. Re: Ed Reed at it again

You act like he didn't hint at not playing this season, i heard the interview, it wasn't like they spined anything he said.

Also this isn't the first time he's done something of this sorts.... Its becoming a running theme now. Its getting annoying, he is possibly my favorite player ever, but even a hardcore fan like me is getting tired of this.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

I'll take that bet all day. Reed is going to play out his contract and hit the open market in 2013

8. Re: Ed Reed at it again

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'll take that bet all day. Reed is going to play out his contract and hit the open market in 2013
    Right, forgot to add this as well.. I can almost guarantee you there's no way, especially after this, that he gets a huge extension.

Blog Entries

Its not going to be huge...just a few years with a decent little bonus on it. I guarantee it is one of the scenerios that bisciotti alluded to when he said they have a few different ways to get some more cap room.

If somebody that ozzie likes gets cut during camp/preseason, i think reed is one of the first guys they go to.

Blog Entries

Its not going to be huge...just a few years with a decent little bonus on it. I guarantee it is one of the scenerios that bisciotti alluded to when he said they have a few different ways to get some more cap room.

If somebody that ozzie likes gets cut during camp/preseason, i think reed is one of the first guys they go to.
    Reed would never take that. He thinks he's going to be among the highest paid safeties in the NFL next year. He's not going to figure it out until he's on the market and the offers aren't there. It's exactly like Ray who I'm pretty sure was even the same age when he last hit the market.

If Ozzie needs space all he has to do is restructure Ngata or Suggs. That would do the same thing as extending Reed without forcing them to add salary in future years.

Blog Entries

But why do you assume that he has such a high asking price?

His remarks last offseason made it sound more like he was just looking for the security of a nice chunk of bonus money. Ive never heard him complain about his salary or say that he isnt making enough money or anything.

Ravor said he doesnt even have an agent right now. If he was trying to get silly money dont you think he would at least have an agent?

12. Re: Ed Reed at it again

You're being a tad naive. "just a few years with a decent little bonus on it" If you really think Ed will take that and smile and say think you then you're mistaking. Its pretty clear to everyone that he wants a be paid among the highest.