Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What's it like living in a fantasy land Galen?
    I would imagine something similar to the following sensation:

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Whatever...I'll continue to stick with the numbers while you guys can go with whatever it is you use to make your suggestions. Colbert does a great satire piece on how connies go with what "feels right" as in what their gut tells them. I'll post that up later. I think this thread speaks to that very well.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Speaking of polls, Romney leading among WOMEN in new CBS/NYT poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Whatever...I'll continue to stick with the numbers while you guys can go with whatever it is you use to make your suggestions. Colbert does a great satire piece on how connies go with what "feels right" as in what their gut tells them. I'll post that up later. I think this thread speaks to that very well.

I think getting your news from Colbert speaks very well to that fantasy land you live in.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think getting your news from Colbert speaks very well to that fantasy land you live in.
    Way to jump on that false talking point faster than you actually can read what i wrote. There just might be a difference, at least in my world but maybe not yours, between a "satire piece" and "news". Nice try though.

OK, go easy on Galen now. His guy and his Vice President foot-in-mouth have had a really rough week. G is obviously getting cranky over these moving poll numbers. We should let him vent a little without ridicule. :-)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2