Blog Entries

NEWSWEEK's Gay O'bama cover: Greatest satire in history

It's just satire folks, a joke, but probably the greatest satire in
    publication history. Newsweek has gone where no one has ever
    gone before.

Check out their new cover coming out soon. It says Oby is the first gay president in history, not that there's anything wrong with it and just
    think the millions the poster of the cover will make someone.

And get this:

The story is written by Andrew Sullivan, a blogger at Newsweek and the Daily Beast, who is openly gay.

While the cover is satire, the article is not. Sullivan even explains:

it shouldn't be surprising—Obama’s life as a biracial man has deep ties to the gay experience.

I'm sure OBY will not like that. Endorsing it is one thing but to say he's
    bi is well, dispictable.

Sullivan describes his anger with the NC vote to dis-allow gay marriage to
    OBY endorsing it and how, well, gay he was about it.

But to say that on their cover is a first and is satire at its
    best. They must be trying to counter Time's controversial cover containing a pic of a mother breast feeding her 3-yr old.

If so they've succeeded. I'm shocked by this because all
    the media treated Clinton with kid gloves and defended him during
    his worse moments during impeachment proceedings but to
    say this about an incumbent is just disgusting. Terrible just
    terrible.

He opened a new can of worms with his same sex endorsement.
    This just got at least another 10M votes for Mitt because a lot of
    yo yo's will believe it. I of course don't. I mean, he has two beautiful
    daughters so he can't be gay. He has a wife most of us would kill for.He's a cool dude.

But even Rand Paul said his endorsement could not be gayer. Man, they
    sure did destroy a really cool word.

OBYs weeks starting with speaking to thousands of empty seats at Ohio
    State to Mitt speaking before a record crowd of over 35,000 at a Baptist
    college that teaches courses that his religion is a cult to an 8-point lead for Mitt to this keeps going from bad to worse to even worse.

I know gaydom is cool but OBY should have kept his big mouth shut.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/1...e-gone-before/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-14-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: NEWSWEEK's Gay O'bama cover: Greatest satire in history

I told you millions would believe this cover.

Even the DEMs CBS-NY TIMES Poll has Mitt ahead.

This is gonna be the biggest f*ck up in history.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...dge-over-obama

Amusingly, James Buchanan was the first actual gay president. And that was over a century ago too

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

LOL - Are you sure you're not Spammy?

You don't get sarcasm or satire or the joke. The cover was just a joke and the greatest satire in the history of publication because of his same sex announcement although the writer of the article strongly implies he had contacts with the
    gay community since he was bi-racial but again, that doesn't mean he was gay.

You need to lighten up dudie. It's just a good laugh. You like to poke fun at people's hero's like your handle but get uptight when they make fun of your hero.

It's just speculation that Buchanan was gay. He was actually engaged but she broke it off and actually died when he visited the wife of a friend. He shared a room with a Senator which was not common but again no one knows for sure. Maybe he was bi but again there's no evidence. A lot of that speculation went on back in those days if anyone
    remained single as he did - even thru the white house but he tried to get married but fooled around like Slick Willie and the Kennedys.

It wasn't as common to remain single then as it is today.

It is a known fact that Lincoln shared the same bed in Springfield with a law partner named Joshua Speed who broke it
    off and returned home to manage his family's plantation. He wrote that he was worried about Lincoln's emotional
    health after he left.

But again, no one knows for sure.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-15-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Blog Entries

The best satire ever is easily Daxflame on youtube.

Go. Look it up. Start with video two. It might be really hard to sit through first few videos but once it all starts to make shape.. you will NOT regret it.

Here is a quick taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUwVqL1xtVs

Mind you that if you just watch this video cold then it seems like a really really good satire. Though if you actually are familiar with Daxflame and have watched enough of his videos to get your foot in the rabbit hole.. you will see this is actually at LEAST a 5th level satire.

Blog Entries

LOL - You're right. It was funny, the way he was dressed and everything.

I loved the global warming diagram - BOOM.

:happyanim

Thanks. I never heard of that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    LOL - Are you sure you're not Spammy?

You don't get sarcasm or satire or the joke. The cover was just a joke and the greatest satire in the history of publication because of his same sex announcement although the writer of the article strongly implies he had contacts with the
    gay community since he was bi-racial but again, that doesn't mean he was gay.

You need to lighten up dudie. It's just a good laugh. You like to poke fun at people's hero's like your handle but get uptight when they make fun of your hero.

It's just speculation that Buchanan was gay. He was actually engaged but she broke it off and actually died when he visited the wife of a friend. He shared a room with a Senator which was not common but again no one knows for sure. Maybe he was bi but again there's no evidence. A lot of that speculation went on back in those days if anyone
    remained single as he did - even thru the white house but he tried to get married but fooled around like Slick Willie and the Kennedys.

It wasn't as common to remain single then as it is today.

It is a known fact that Lincoln shared the same bed in Springfield with a law partner named Joshua Speed who broke it
    off and returned home to manage his family's plantation. He wrote that he was worried about Lincoln's emotional
    health after he left.

But again, no one knows for sure.
    Holy shit, what are you so worked up about? I posted an interesting anecdote. I thought the Newsweek cover was hilarious. Get your panties untwisted. Obama certainly isn't my hero either. I think hes pretty mediocre. Hes just better than the alternatives.

Also, who the heck is Spammy? Is this some person? Or are you calling me a spammer?

Spammy is Trap's douchey way of ridiculing me. He's decided I don't know what satire is because I repeatedly pointed out his reading comprehension problems so he had to edit his posts after the fact to pretend he was being sarcastic. It's cute how obsessed he is with the idea really.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ke11ja
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

So Obama's in favor of gay marriage, I wonder how much many laws he'll be able to pass for them...:chirp chirp:.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    So Obama's in favor of gay marriage, I wonder how much many laws he'll be able to pass for them...:chirp chirp:.
    I don't think Obama is intending to pass laws for gay people. Outside of it not really being his job, I think he is comfortable with states one by one passing marriage equality laws. More importantly though is the tone he set about equal rights for all. What you will see is more people and organizations coming out in support of equality such as the NAACP passing a resolution in support of marriage equality.