Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Is it?
    That whole line of commercials were faked.

It takes steel shot, traveling at over 700 mph to break a sporting clay.

A leather football traveling less than 1/10 the speed ain't going to do anything to it but move it off it's trajectory.

Blog Entries

Re: Amazing QB feats

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    That whole line of commercials were faked.

It takes steel shot, traveling at over 700 mph to break a sporting clay.

A leather football traveling less than 1/10 the speed ain't going to do anything to it but move it off it's trajectory.
    Even with a laser rocket arm and a sweet stache?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Even with a laser rocket arm and a sweet stache?
    Well, he is the best QB in the NFL ...

Not bad, but I'm partial to Brodie Smith:

Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I think many people think the Vikings were bluffing and they didn't have any other serious bidders. However, I agree with you. I applaud the Browns for moving up and grabbing a unique player they had to get. I predicted a couple days before the draft that the Vikings would force the Browns to trade up, so it was not at all a surprise to me.
    I don't think anyone else would've traded up for richardson, browns got suckered. How often do RBs go top five?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't think anyone else would've traded up for richardson, browns got suckered. How often do RBs go top five?
    Tampa Bay may have traded up to get him. They needed a back more thanthey needed a safety.

In the last 20 drafts, a RB has been selected in the top five 14 times, and in the top ten 17 times. While some may think it is a declining position of importance, those top five guys are names like Jamal Lewis, LaDanian Tomlinson, Marshall Faulk, Edggeri James, Ricky Williams. Adrian Peterson was #7.

If you think Trent Richardon is going to turn out to be a guy like one of those - a game changer and possibly a franchise changer - you move up and don't take the chance someone is going to jump you at the last minute.
    Last edited by alien bird; 05-14-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Guys, keep the draft talk off this thread. The OP clearly didn't start a draft thread.

Thanks

Was blown away by the Johnny McEntee video

He was second string at UConn and I saw him come in for a few series

He was downright horrible, flustered when under pressure and throwing the ball all over the place but couldn't hit a WR. Kyle Boller-esqe
    You can find trickshot geniuses for most any sport; soccer, golf and snooker are obvious examples. But they never make it and find success against the others. Well Phil Mickelson did I suppose, he's a trickshot genius

I remain to be convinced by these guys
    Good luck to the guy in Buffalo but the odds are seriously stacked against him, not many UDFA make it