Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Amazing QB feats

i know a qb who could throw a football through the uprights 50 yards out from his knees. how did that work out?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-...HNVKyWMfhDubYF

Blog Entries

Re: Amazing QB feats

Are we speaking of Jafatass Russell or Kyle "shoulda been a" Boller?

A guy the Bills signed after the draft (D-III superstar apparently):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDJb03a0yo

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Amazing QB feats

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    i know a qb who could throw a football through the uprights 50 yards out from his knees. how did that work out?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-...HNVKyWMfhDubYF
    Please let's not get into the Browns draft. I know this is a little OT, but they trade up (one spot 4th to 3rd pick) and gave away a couple of draft choices when it was unnecessary. Then they select Weeden (who will be 29 in October) @ #22. Add their slow-footed 2nd round OT (Mitchell Schwartz). Add 3rd round "reach" John Hughes, and you've got another amazing draft from northern Ohio... Bc

Blog Entries

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-richardson/
    But the Browns are amazed ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Please let's not get into the Browns draft. I know this is a little OT, but they trade up (one spot 4th to 3rd pick) and gave away a couple of draft choices when it was unnecessary. Then they select Weeden (who will be 29 in October) @ #22. Add their slow-footed 2nd round OT (Mitchell Schwartz). Add 3rd round "reach" John Hughes, and you've got another amazing draft from northern Ohio... Bc

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Please let's not get into the Browns draft. I know this is a little OT, but they trade up (one spot 4th to 3rd pick) and gave away a couple of draft choices when it was unnecessary
    I'm not going to knock the Browns for trading up, especially when the Vikings were shopping that pick and there were other interested parties. The Browns absolutely needed a guy like Trent Richarson (even in a passing league). Giving up what amounted to Jarius Wright, Robert Blanton and Scott Solomon for Trent Richardson isn't a bad deal, especially when the Browns had so many picks anyway. If someone would have jumped up into the 3rd pick, we would all be talking about how stupid the Browns were for not guaranteeing themselves the guy they wanted. To say it was unnecessary is to not look at the options the Vikings had with that pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    A guy the Bills signed after the draft (D-III superstar apparently):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDJb03a0yo
    LMAO! Fairly amazing stuff actually. I wonder if he trips over his own feet tho. :D

I like how he nails the two geeks at the end.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I'm not going to knock the Browns for trading up, especially when the Vikings were shopping that pick and there were other interested parties. The Browns absolutely needed a guy like Trent Richarson (even in a passing league). Giving up what amounted to Jarius Wright, Robert Blanton and Scott Solomon for Trent Richardson isn't a bad deal, especially when the Browns had so many picks anyway. If someone would have jumped up into the 3rd pick, we would all be talking about how stupid the Browns were for not guaranteeing themselves the guy they wanted. To say it was unnecessary is to not look at the options the Vikings had with that pick.
    spot on. All you need to see for evidence is the fac tthat TB jumped back into the first round for Doug Martin. They could very well have moved up instead of back. Also, now that I think abotu it, the fact that they fell back for Mark Barron even points to the fact that they may have not been enamored with claiborne and Blackmon, the other two players who would have been of value with their original pick. I think it is VERY CLEAR that they valued a RB, namely richardson. They also knew that they could not have gotten him where they sat. They almost certainly tried to move up to 3.

Joe did this for Reebok fantasy football commercial a year or two ago.
    Last edited by n2onme; 05-14-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by n2onme View Post
    Joe did this for Reebok fantasy football commercial a year or two ago.
    Too bad it's CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I'm not going to knock the Browns for trading up, especially when the Vikings were shopping that pick and there were other interested parties.
    I think many people think the Vikings were bluffing and they didn't have any other serious bidders. However, I agree with you. I applaud the Browns for moving up and grabbing a unique player they had to get. I predicted a couple days before the draft that the Vikings would force the Browns to trade up, so it was not at all a surprise to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Too bad it's CGI.
    Is it?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.