Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama blows on gas prices and they could now fall to "$3 a gallon pretty soon"

We all saw Obama wave his hand and prices started to fall at his angelic command. Apparently now he has blown on them and prices are dropping like wacky GOP primary candidates. Looks like $3 a gallon is around the corner which would amount to a 20% drop once conservatives dropped to their knees in front of Obama begging him mercilessly to drop prices so they could express their liberty and drive their Super Useless Vehicles all day.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/break...153509788.html

Blog Entries

Re: Obama blows on gas prices and they could now fall to "$3 a gallon pretty soon"

You need to change the title to OBAMA BLOWS AYERS OR

OBAMA BLOWS WRIGHT OR

MICHELLE BLOWS OBAMA OR

HILLARY BLOWS OBAMA OR

JUST PLAIN OLD OBAMA BLOWS!

Blog Entries

Re: Obama blows on gas prices and they could now fall to "$3 a gallon pretty soon"

What is the point of this thread?

You already started one in an attempt to mock people for being critical of Obama for not doing more to lower gas prices.

Is this thread now to mock people for wanting the liberty to drive what they want?

I don't get it.... please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What is the point of this thread?

You already started one in an attempt to mock people for being critical of Obama for not doing more to lower gas prices.

Is this thread now to mock people for wanting the liberty to drive what they want?

I don't get it.... please explain.
    Nah Obama is just dreamy with his ability to affect gas prices. You wanted gas prices to drop, right? He's delivered. Doesn't he just wow you? You should look into buying a tank.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

No,he doesn't wow me.

Apparently, he isn't wowing anyone lately...

Blog Entries

Actually, he stole Newt's plan for driving prices down to $2.50 and taking the credit
    for it like with Binny Laden.

Nice going Messiah baby.

If he actually has the power to affect them, then WTF has he been waiting for? Starvation amongst the middle class?

Gas did drop a quarter this week.
    Another dollar would be nice.

I wish the government still based inflation on energy costs and food, like it should be, so that it painted a much more realistic picture of reality.

At this pace gas will be under a dollar soon! HAIL TO THE CHIEF!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Galen - stop being so unprofessional and silly. No one is buying it and

you're embarrassing yourself and your profession.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Galen - stop being so unprofessional and silly. No one is buying it and

you're embarrassing yourself and your profession.
    You spend your time on a message board posting every anti Obama thing you can find. You can't really say much yourself. I think the majority of the topics you start are embarrassing, but I don't personally attack you, I just discuss the topic.

Considering this is a direct response to your thread from not too long ago, it just makes it all the more amusing. Not that is don't think this topic is silly, but that's besides the point

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CptJesus; 05-13-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No,he doesn't wow me.

Apparently, he isn't wowing anyone lately...
    Me either.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.