Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries

Re: joe flacco #74 on nfl network top 100

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    LOL what is crunchtime? Are there certain points during a game that are more important than others? I thought every moment of time during a game counts.

There is no such thing as clutch. Flacco or any other qb do not magically play better in "crunch time". Are people going to throw out dominating performances because a qb makes one mistake and gets no support from his team?
    :word

Blog Entries

Some players come up in the clutch, some don't. If you cant see that, you havent been watching sports for very long. They great ones play their best when everything is on the line, in any sport.

LOL what is crunchtime? Are there certain points during a game that are more important than others? I thought every moment of time during a game counts.

There is no such thing as clutch. Flacco or any other qb do not magically play better in "crunch time". Are people going to throw out dominating performances because a qb makes one mistake and gets no support from his team?
    Umm. Wow.

Lemme tell you a little story about a hoops player from UNC ...

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Yea i was kinda wondering the same thing...but i stll think hes going to make list. We should find out soon cuz if he does make i dont think he has a chance at top 50.
    Matt Ryan isn't on the list. The fan voting on NFL.com indicates who is in the top 100 and he isn't in the voting.

You really don't think certain players rise up when the game is on the line while others don't? Those moments certainty do exist. What do you think sets great players apart from each other? The greatest players make crucial plays in the most crucial moments. While others fold.

Blog Entries

Crunchtime is an intangible time of the game when pressure increases to produce, because there is a general feeling that a player or team, from that point forward in the game, will not get a second or third chance to rectify a mistake. Whereas, in the first quarter, you have plenty of time to rectify an early turnover. Hence, the term, 'Crunchtime'.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Micheal Oher is #74
    220px-Michael_Oher.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!