1. Darius Rucker: RAYven fan!

I went to the Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Thompson Square concert at Merriweather last night, great show. When Darius Rucker introduced his last song, he said:
    " I gotta tell y'all, I love RG3, I love RG3 <polite applause> ....but I'm dedicating this last song to my favorite NFL player and good friend RAY LEWIS!" <much applause>
    then he launched into a pretty heavy version of Purple Rain (or Purple Ray'n?)

Great stuff.

Blog Entries

Re: Darius Rucker: RAYven fan!

He's a dolphin fan - don't you remember the lyrics "I'm such a baby, the dolphins make me cry'

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

He also has a tattoo of their logo.

Every Artist does a "we've been to so many towns, but none of them rock as hard as (insert this city's name here) " type BS at every concert. Except the Ramones it's just "1, 2, 3, 4" and right into the next song.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

5. Re: Darius Rucker: RAYven fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He's a dolphin fan - don't you remember the lyrics "I'm such a baby, the dolphins make me cry'
    Yeah, I know, and he sang that old Hootie song last night. He apparently was a big RayRayven fan last night though.

6. Re: Darius Rucker: RAYven fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    Every Artist does a "we've been to so many towns, but none of them rock as hard as (insert this city's name here) " type BS at every concert. Except the Ramones it's just "1, 2, 3, 4" and right into the next song.
    Reminds me of Mick Jaggers SNL monologue from this last weekend. He was going over a list of FAQ's he has been getting for the last 50 years. So Mick, when you ask the crowd, "How's everybody doing out there?" and they respond by screaming back and you say "I can't hear you!", Is it true that you can't hear them?.
    Mick said,"Its not that I can't hear them, its that I'm not listening".