Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 110
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920


    There is always a strong correlation between you saying something illogical and you telling me to work harder. I like that in you Trap. If I only took your advice, I would be a millionaire and voting for Romney.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2








  2. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,190
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    You always miss the point as well as the facts. Not work harder - be professional. Most
    professionals in your line don't have time to post on boards with all your name calling
    which is so immature and unprofessional, especially all morning and all afternoon.

    We had a history teacher in here last week who published a book. He gave his opinion
    about FDR and published a book about him and that was it. He didn't argue all day or
    call anyone any names especially me just for disagreeing like you always do. That's a professional.


    We have a shrink in the family up in Philly whom I see at a reunion about every 10 years.
    He has a staff of counselors and owns the buildings they work in. He lives in a $2.2M
    home plus he has a beach house in OC, NJ.

    He doesn't have time to do your shit and neither do his employees. He'd fire them all
    for coming in here like you.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-10-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So he was lying before this when he said he didn't believe in it or is he lying now?

    And the political winner or attempt is, trying to get the youth vote that is in support of gay marriage, distraction from the economy and jobs (or lack thereof) and fundraising, which I already linked to.
    Because of course when there is a hard question to answer, Galen passes it over, I'm requoting. I want to see what his answer is.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2




  4. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    You always miss the point as well as the facts. Not work harder - be professional. Most
    professionals in your line don't have time to post on boards with all your name calling
    which is so immature and unprofessional, especially all morning and all afternoon.

    We had a history teacher in here last week who published a book. He gave his opinion
    about FDR and published a book about him and that was it. He didn't argue all day or
    call anyone any names especially me just for disagreeing like you always do. That's a professional.


    We have a shrink in the family up in Philly whom I see at a reunion about every 10 years.
    He has a staff of counselors and owns the buildings they work in. He lives in a $2.2M
    home plus he has a beach house in OC, NJ.

    He doesn't have time to do your shit and neither do his employees. He'd fire them all
    for coming in here like you.
    and then you bring out the Uncle Louie story. Sounds the Uncle is killing it these days. 2.2 million dollar house! Wow! Be sure to give him my best when you see him next decade. I feel like part of the family. I love that about you too Trap.








  5. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Because of course when there is a hard question to answer, Galen passes it over, I'm requoting. I want to see what his answer is.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    I would guess he lied the first time.


    (pretty anti-climatic, huh?)








  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,190
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    Galen - You need to worry about yourself and you getting beat up because you can't

    answer questions. You leave tons of threads hanging w/o answering anything.

    Stinger is still waiting for your reply on the other thread.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  7. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,190
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    OBY's head fake unites Republicans?


    This is poor leadership:

    ___________________________________________________________________
    Obama new position on Gay marriage undercuts the pro-marriage arguments in those cases.
    ,Team Obama knows that African Americans overwhelmingly oppose gay marriage equality and fear that a more sweeping forthright stand by the President might put Ohio Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia out of reach. Obama could take a lesson in leadership from Governor Andrew Cuomo who brought Republicans and Democrats together to make same-sex marriage legal in New York State. Instead Obama tries to have it both ways.
    ________________________________________________________________


    As I said above, he has already lost North Carolina.








    http://stonezone.com/
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  8. #56
    If you think anything any politician does right now, or really ever isn't politically motivated, then you are absolutely clueless. I'm a fairly staunch Obama supporter and I can still admit that this was an entirely political move.

    However, conservative ideology social issues tends to be so add backwards it makes me gag. It's one of the bigger reasons my vote will stay with Obama. Conservative pandering to the religious right has completely turned me off.

    Gay marriage is this generations wedge issue. Eventually this whole argument will be gone simply because younger generations are already realizing how truly stupid the whole thing is. The only real solutions are either let everyone get protections, or get the government out of marriage altogether, which is the real solution. It always amuses me that the conservative, anti big government movement still thinks the government should tell people they can't get married

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2




  9. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,356

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    If you think anything any politician does right now, or really ever isn't politically motivated, then you are absolutely clueless. I'm a fairly staunch Obama supporter and I can still admit that this was an entirely political move.

    However, conservative ideology social issues tends to be so add backwards it makes me gag. It's one of the bigger reasons my vote will stay with Obama. Conservative pandering to the religious right has completely turned me off.

    Gay marriage is this generations wedge issue. Eventually this whole argument will be gone simply because younger generations are already realizing how truly stupid the whole thing is. The only real solutions are either let everyone get protections, or get the government out of marriage altogether, which is the real solution. It always amuses me that the conservative, anti big government movement still thinks the government should tell people they can't get married

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Please tell me I am not the only one who sees the contradiction here...?

    On one hand you say Obama is doing this as a political move but still support him. On the other hand you criticize republicans for the political moves they make and say that's why you can't support them.

    Here is how you can sum up every election

    Democrats want:
    Gay marriage
    Less restriction on abortion

    Republicans wants:
    Marriage to be between a man and a woman
    More restriction on abortion

    Everyone gets caught up in that meanwhile we are on the "Road to Serfdom"




  10. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    If you think anything any politician does right now, or really ever isn't politically motivated, then you are absolutely clueless. I'm a fairly staunch Obama supporter and I can still admit that this was an entirely political move.

    However, conservative ideology social issues tends to be so add backwards it makes me gag. It's one of the bigger reasons my vote will stay with Obama. Conservative pandering to the religious right has completely turned me off.

    Gay marriage is this generations wedge issue. Eventually this whole argument will be gone simply because younger generations are already realizing how truly stupid the whole thing is. The only real solutions are either let everyone get protections, or get the government out of marriage altogether, which is the real solution. It always amuses me that the conservative, anti big government movement still thinks the government should tell people they can't get married

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Every move a politician makes has political consequences and certainly politicians are always calculating their moves. I dont see this as "entirely" a political move though. This decision appeals to the young, the educated, the progressive and obviously gays. Obama is fine with those groups. Obama pretty much used up about all of the "i am evolving on the issue" with a wink and a nod approach he had. It was getting old and he knew he had to be honest about what everyone already knew. I still think ultimately this will cost him more votes than win him albeit insignificant in the end. The typical group he does poorly with...the middle to older aged white, uneducated group...he will lose some support.

    Of course, juxtaposing this with reports coming out about Romney bullying some gay people in high school might give Obama some votes from people who are generally more sensitive to individual differences. I dont necessarily care about what these guys did in high school as we all have our skeletons from those days but these stories only further portray romney as some true elitist dick. Connies who think it is elitism to go to college (ie... that middle to older white uneducated group) should have difficulty digesting some prep boarding school kid.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2








  11. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,245

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    I was saying to my lovely wife (who may be as liberal as Galen) that while Obama would see a short term bump, the long term will be a net negative. For one, it will soften the evangelical black vote. Two, it would hand-deliver to Romney something he's been seeking since last year -- conservatives to come to his side.

    Looks like that happened. He's up 50-43 with likely voters.

    http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...bama-1171.html

    The President above all else is calculating and politically savvy. He did NOT want to make that so-called declaration.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  12. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,356

    Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Of course, juxtaposing this with reports coming out about Romney bullying some gay people in high school might give Obama some votes from people who are generally more sensitive to individual differences. I dont necessarily care about what these guys did in high school as we all have our skeletons from those days but these stories only further portray romney as some true elitist dick. Connies who think it is elitism to go to college (ie... that middle to older white uneducated group) should have difficulty digesting some prep boarding school kid.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Which was the whole point of the article, the timing of it and the way it was written.

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...-No-Correction




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland