Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries

Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Even the black churches are vs his endorsement. Doubt they vote vs him but they
    don't like it.
    You find me one AA voter who switches his/her vote to Romney because of Obama's "coming out", I'll give $5 each*. Blacks don't switch their vote easily and they vote Democrat nearly 100% of the time. They might be pissed about Obama's stance but if it comes down to voting out the first black POTUS or voting for another white guy, they'll go with the black guy. Or just stay home (which is Obama's biggest fear).

*- I'm not really giving you $5, just making a point. ;)

Blog Entries

Re: Obama about to announce support of marriage rights for all?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    You find me one AA voter who switches his/her vote to Romney because of Obama's "coming out", I'll give $5 each*. Blacks don't switch their vote easily and they vote Democrat nearly 100% of the time. They might be pissed about Obama's stance but if it comes down to voting out the first black POTUS or voting for another white guy, they'll go with the black guy. Or just stay home (which is Obama's biggest fear).

*- I'm not really giving you $5, just making a point. ;)

Read my post 4G.

I said they probably won't vote vs him. They're pissed but not enough to vote
    vs a black incumbent.

My point is he's alienating all Christians, even the blacks.

On second thought, I know some black Christians that voted vs him the last time.
    They are in my church and there are more.

I'll introduce you to Charlie. BTW, I asked him years ago where were all the blacks in
    Baltimore when Tony Evans preached at Sandy Cove Camp in NE Maryland. There
    were about 1,000 people each night but only about 100 blacks supported their own
    man.