Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Obama blows on gas prices and they could now fall to "$3 a gallon pretty soon"

Good one guys. So true.

Blog Entries

Re: Obama blows on gas prices and they could now fall to "$3 a gallon pretty soon"

I'd be a lot more impressed with the man if he would quit spending so much time worrying about same-sex marriage and would make a more concerted on trying to get the national budget under control.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd be a lot more impressed with the man if he would quit spending so much time worrying about same-sex marriage and would make a more concerted on trying to get the national budget under control.
    Me too.

Matter of fact, if he even attempted to live up to his promises of "change" from the last 8 years, I'd vote for him. But twice as much of what GWB did is not change, it's just twice as much of the same thing.

There has been a boatload of positive change in the three years.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Galen - stop being so unprofessional and silly. No one is buying it and

you're embarrassing yourself and your profession.
    Funny i am not feeling embarrassed and as far as "acting professional"? Seriously Trap, its an anonymous political thread on an NFL football forum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

In all honesty, I don't see it. And unlike some other posters on here I'm really not even anti-Obama or anti-Democrat. I just see his presidency to date as a very lazy and non-proactive presidency. Sorry to say it, but that's how I see it. He came in guns-a-blazing about his national health care, took nearly 4 years to get anything accomplished, and the Supreme Court punched holes all in the bill. It was a complete waste of time when the real "enemy" in health care are the insurance companies and the complete inefficiency of medicare and medicaid.

My wife got a bill from our insurance company for some stuff done back in December. The bill break out was as follows:
    Cost of procedure: $659.00
    Discounted Cost: $325.00
    Insurance Cost: $275.00
    Member Cost: $50.00

This is why insurance companies are the problem. They're purposely bloating the costs of medical care. Our doctor gave my wife a break out of what we should be billed for and the costs of each. You know it's bad when your doctor actually has to give you a document so you don't get over-billed and screwed by your insurance companies. A lot of Americans don't even pay attention to these things.

Our previous insurance company tried billing her for $120.00 for a "procedure/visit" that was classified as "Menstrual Cycle". It was a pregnancy test confirmation. They couldn't even get the classification right for billing and why would they be billing for "Menstrual Cycle" anyway? If the POTUS really gave a shit about health care in America he'd be calling for congress to go after insurance companies.

Taxes are up, unemployment is still a major issue, national deficit is astronomical, gas prices are still pretty bad, congress cannot get together on damn near anything, fraud/waste/& abuse is still incredible within the federal government, cartel activity on the Mexican/American boarder is absurd...

The only really good thing that I can honestly say is that he did start to bring troops home from Iraq (but at what costs...TBD) and OBL was taken out (which one could argue was going to happen regardless of who the POTUS was).

Post whatever poll you want and whatever stats you want, but it doesn't matter. Like football, stats can be manipulated by the user to represent or misrepresent any particular argument.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 05-13-2012 at 09:45 PM.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Funny i am not feeling embarrassed and as far as "acting professional"? Seriously Trap, its an anonymous political thread on an NFL football forum.

Ok, but is it too much for you to stop being so silly?

I thought Galen was your real name. A lot of guys use their names
    on here. Anyway, your profession is not anonymous as you are always
    bragging about your work.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-14-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Yea, like Oby being the first gay president. See Newsweek's new cover.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-marriage.html

:grbac:
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-13-2012 at 11:33 PM.