Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - How bout dem O's hon!!!!!

welcome to bizarro world. it used to be hard enough for an Orioles pitcher to get a win let alone a first basemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Except all of the O's pitchers are exhausted! ;)
    No reliever went more than 2 innings, plus they will likely demote 3rd catcher Exposito and probably call up Berken or
    Phillips if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    welcome to bizarro world. it used to be hard enough for an Orioles pitcher to get a win let alone a first basemen.
    Davis's line 0-8 5k's, 1 DP and made an out vs Vs Boston's OF MCDonald. It doesnt get any worse than that at the plate.
    Then 2 scoreless innings vs sox in Fenway, throwing fastballs at 90, sharp cutter, and a good changeup. Incredible! Stangesest line I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TtlPkg17 View Post
    That was the craziest game !!!!!!!!!!!! I think that win is more important now after runnin thru the whole bull pen and Texas coming to town.But wow ! Davis with the win? How crazy is that ?

Imagine, Davis strikes out 5 times, hits into a double play, grounds out like 2 more times...so they make him a pitcher and he gets the win! Who pitches tomorrow, JJ Hardy?

Hey, whats our magic number for clinching the playoffs? LOL

Almost like the days of Len Sakata being brought in to catch - and the base runners being so hyped to steal on his arm - the 3 outs were registed on pick offs!

Orioles=exciting baseball? Been awhile since that has happened.Have to admit it, been awhile since I have paid attention to the Orioles, now I'm getting caught up with the Orioles winning and being competetive.

No idea where all this came from but sure am enjoying it while it lasts. Best record....in all of baseball??? Really?

If Britton comes back sharp it could get very interesting.

8. Re: OT - How bout dem O's hon!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    The most hilarious part for me is imagining which starter they'd pull if they wanted to put in Britton. It's actually a difficult choice!

what. is. going. on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    No idea where all this came from but sure am enjoying it while it lasts. Best record....in all of baseball??? Really?

Yep, bet he replaces Hunter in a month. My best guess Orioles bring up Pomeranz- he is really nasty stuff wise
    He has star reliever written all over him- Texas has not seen him either and former Red Sox C Exposito gets sent down for
    an extra arm.

It's magic!!! O-R-I-O-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Finally something to follow besides the Ravens. I missed Orioles baseball. Glad they are competing.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

When was the last time you could say that a guy who went 0 for 8 struck 5 times and hit into a DP won the game? Someone mentioned earlier that we should wait until the all star break since that is when the swoon usually starts. I beg to differ. The Orioles are usually out of it by end of May.