Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: OT - How bout dem O's hon!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Im ridin this wagon til the wheels fall off, GO O's!!!
    It's a very full wagon right now. :ww:

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Not only do the pitchers keep getting it done, both starting and relief, the offense is well spread out and not just coming from 1 or 2 guys. Wieters is poised for a monster year and looks to have become the envy of the league at the catcher position.
    Wieters is definitely showing why he was a top pick. Not only is his offensive game outstanding this year, but his ability to call the right pitches in the right places has really made an impact with our improved pitching staff.

Theyre doing well since the Adino put the dagger on the Dead Sox. LOL. But i think it has to be the old school logo they had since they won the world series

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Wieters is definitely showing why he was a top pick. Not only is his offensive game outstanding this year, but his ability to call the right pitches in the right places has really made an impact with our improved pitching staff.
    He has done an outstanding job with the pitching staff.

I'm trying not to get too excited about this team just yet, but if the pitching continues to shine this team is gonna make some noise this year. Like others, I'm just enjoying the ride for as long as it last.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    He has done an outstanding job with the pitching staff.

I'm trying not to get too excited about this team just yet, but if the pitching continues to shine this team is gonna make some noise this year. Like others, I'm just enjoying the ride for as long as it last.
    Like everyone else just sitting back and enjoying it. Nice to be still having daydreams of a nice season at this point unlike years past. I will be happy with an above .500 season were we play competitive ball.

Now if by some chance the Orioles do make the playoffs (a pipedream I know but suspend your disbelief a sec) then IMO its one of the great turnarounds ever when you take into account the division and Buck, Duquette and co deserve some serious hardware (awards).
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I'll watch from a distance and be happy for the wins. I don't need space on the wagon, though. That's an organization that will bend you over a chair soon enough. Just remember, while you're having fun, soon enough you'll wish you'd brought lubricant.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

And they just swept the Sox in 17 innings using Chris Davis to get the win! Enjoy fellas this is fun.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

First sweep in Boston since 94. Best record in the majors! Hey it may not last but it's a damn good step in the right direction

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Next up, the Rangers! Should be a good series.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Next up, the Rangers! Should be a good series.
    Except all of the O's pitchers are exhausted! ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

That was fantastic
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

That was the craziest game !!!!!!!!!!!! I think that win is more important now after runnin thru the whole bull pen and Texas coming to town.But wow ! Davis with the win? How crazy is that ?