Blog Entries

So much for OBY waving his wad, um hand, on falling oil prices

Remember Galen's thread about OBY waving his hand and gas prices
    come down. If not, scroll down several threads and you will see it.

Here's the real reasons why gas prices are falling and it has nothing to
    do with his wad, I mean hand.

I paid as much as $4 and filled up this week at $3.61. Whippee.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47295638

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post

I worry about some of you guys after Obama gets reelected. You put so much into discrediting the guy that I wonder if you all can handle another blue election night?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone with half a brain realizes the president can't do anything of the sort. Anyone with half a brain also realizes that the president had very very little real power compared to Congress.

Keep hating on Obama. He's clearly the issue not our asinine no term limit Congress and lack of accountability on capitol hill. regardless of how this election turns out, I can't wait for nothing to change. When it happens, it'll somehow be his fault.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post

40 cent drop in a month! Lets do republican math and see what that trend would look like by November? 6 months left X 40 cents a month = $1.20 a gallon. Right? Isn't that how you did it when you were predicting something like $6 a gallon?

Blog Entries

Re: So much for OBY waving his wad, um hand, on falling oil prices

Oh Galen - It did get to $6 in California and almost $6 in Florida. It was Gore who suggested the gov't let it go to $5.

http://digg.com/news/politics/6_gal_..._1st_for_obama

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/02/22...-gas-stations/

Don't worry about us Galen. You need to worry about the country which you never do.
    You never served. Never did anything.

The country won't be able to stand it. In his first term he already hurt the coal and fishing
    industry not the mention the auto, banks (hundreds closed) and oil industries. Add on the insurance industry when the gov't will be the sole insurer for OBAMA CARE if it's not struck down.

He'll finish it off the next term even telling the Ruskies on tape he'll get it done with
    them in reference to dismantling our nukes taking them back to 1953 levels.

He'll finish killing the coal industry which is our greatest resource. We have more of it
    than anyone and he shut down many plants with 106 plants on his hit list for closure.
    He's doing the same to the oil industry and fishing limiting number of fish guys can
    haul in.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-06-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    Anyone with half a brain realizes the president can't do anything of the sort. Anyone with half a brain also realizes that the president had very very little real power compared to Congress.

Keep hating on Obama. He's clearly the issue not our asinine no term limit Congress and lack of accountability on capitol hill. regardless of how this election turns out, I can't wait for nothing to change. When it happens, it'll somehow be his fault.

Anyone with half a brain knows Bush brought prices down by releasing reserves and drilling.
    We've posted many links on this before you suddenly showed up.

OBY even brought prices down some last year when it hit $4 by releasing the reserves.
    We've posted links on that before you suddenly showed up.

This year he hasn't tried to do anything because he wants prices to go up to European
    levels.

The falling prices are going vs his plan.

This is the last time I'm responding to you kid. Now why don't you jump back in the
    sand box and come back when you've grown up and paid for something.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.

wvgazette.com/News/201203210066

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...hat-s-a-Big-No

Drilling does not lower gas prices. It's been shown in countless studies. It's controlled almost entirely by speculators. Gas prices went down because of our massive economic recession which lowered confidence and therefore brought down the price of oil barrels. Oil prices went up again for the same reason-speculation.

m.cnbc.com/id/47275410/OPEC_Says_Supply_Ample_Speculation_Driving_Price

That's the OPEC telling everyone why gas prices are high. Simply put, nothing Obama can do is going to have any or real impact on the market. It's entirely in the hands of speculators.

Edit: while we're here why don't you check out www.mediamatters.org/iphone/research/201204120005 ? It talks all about this issue and the misinformation in both sides of the media spectrum (although as usual fox creates most of it. You don't watch fox news do you? :P)

Last edited by CptJesus; 05-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I worry about some of you guys after Obama gets reelected. You put so much into discrediting the guy that I wonder if you all can handle another blue election night?

I spend most of my time in here discrediting you by finding links to prove your lies wrong every day like when you said Michelle got her degree after she had kids when in
    fact they met at Harvard and got their degrees, then they
    got married and had kids.

That's just one of the many lies you said that I exposed. See above links proving you wrong when you said gas was supposed to go to $6 but didn't but it actually did in some parts of the country. That doesn't count all of OBYs lies criticizing Mitt for being rich when he is a
    millionaire himself. He earned his millions in community organizing and publishing books
    and the DEMs ran their own rich guys in Kerry and Kennedy who was born into one of the
    wealthiest families in the country. The Kennedys still get 50% for every glass and bottle
    of scotch and gin drank in this country that comes from the UK. FDR lived off his inheritance like in the best house in the best section of Boston when he went to Harvard when everyone else lived in small dorms before he became Prez. All those liberal lies keep us on our toes.

What a hypocrite. You're the shrink who comes in here every day spitting hate and name
    calling us just for disagreeing and Bush for the war and this while praising OBY for his war. That is so unprofessional that even your own profession says you have the common sense of a dog.

You spitted out a hatred on Palin almost every day for months displaying your
    bigotry to women, same with others like Bachman and Angle when they ran, so don't talk to us about discrediting OBY. Besides, he's destroying the country. He's destroying the coal, oil
    fishing, auto, banking industries not to mention capitalism itself while completing
    destroying the constitution with the mandate on OBY CARE and attacking individual's
    rights of free speech.

Pelosi has even said doing away with the 2d Amendment is on their agenda.

No other shrink has time to go on message boards with frivi opinions. They're too busy
    saving people.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-06-2012 at 06:35 PM.