PSL's in Section 513 Row 5 WNST area

Hi all. I posted my Section 513 row 5 seats (only 2 from the aisle) on the new PSL sale site the NFl has started for each team - and of course they take a cut. LOL. the seats split the uprights and are awesome. I'm asking 12,500 to be quite honest. Someone has offered me 9,000.

The deal is is that I do not have to sell them and am planning on attending the games as usual. However, I do now have a baby, and she comes first. If anyone can go higher than the offer I got (That is only for the PSL - still have to pay for the tickets too) I am willing to listen.

Thanks for reading and no big deal if no one wants them - I will be happy to continue my streak. Just throwing it out there. 513 and the WNST crowd are fantastic - you can stand and scream without worries! LOL

My e-mail is drdealware at yahoo.com if anyone happens to be interested. If not, see you all at the stadium. Ravens fans need only apply of course.

Edit:

If you prefer to bid on them on the site where they're listed - log onto:

http://ravens.seasonticketrights.com/

Mine is listing number 1694. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by drdelaware; 08-08-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Re: PSL's in Section 513 Row 5 WNST area

SOLD!

By the way, the Ravens seat license marketplace is extremely easy and you can list your PSL's for an indefinite amount of time. I recommend the service to anyone that is selling.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70