Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: McKinnie trying to drop 15 more lbs.

I think McKinnie is trying to longer his career by a few more seasons so he needs to get in better shape so his starting position wont go to someone else.

Blog Entries

Re: McKinnie trying to drop 15 more lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Haha, me too.

I said pro-bowl level because he "claimed" in the PFT article that if he can drop down to 350 then he'll be able to play at a pro-bowl level again.
    It's so frustrating when you see players like Jameel McClain work their asses off to maximize every speck of natural talent they have in their bodies. Then you look at McKinnie who could be an elite talent if he cared. McKinnie should have been the next JO or Walter Jones but he just can't be bothered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's so frustrating when you see players like Jameel McClain work their asses off to maximize every speck of natural talent they have in their bodies. Then you look at McKinnie who could be an elite talent if he cared. McKinnie should have been the next JO or Walter Jones but he just can't be bothered.
    :word

That's the biggest reason why can't wait till he's not a Raven anymore. Thanks for your service, but there's the door.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I'm trying to drop 141 lbs...my sister-in-law ... Bc

Blog Entries

I'm trying to drop 20 lbs and it ain't easy. I have a slow matabolism to begin with and at
    my age it's more difficult. I worked out yesterday in the gym, just came in from cutting
    the lawn, took a shower after sweating like a pig and now I'm off to the gym again after
    I take a little nap-lol.

I haven't eaten all day. I'll make it.

It's just not that easy for anyone, especially after 30.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I'm trying to drop 20 lbs and it ain't easy. I have a slow matabolism to begin with and at
    my age it's more difficult. I worked out yesterday in the gym, just came in from cutting
    the lawn, took a shower after sweating like a pig and now I'm off to the gym again after
    I take a little nap-lol.

P90X man.

Trust me on that one. If you follow the nutritional guide/diet guide and do the work outs I guarantee you'll lose a lot more than 30lbs. And no, it's not a diet like you're only eating carrots and shit. You're eating a lot, but you're burning all of those calories off with a force.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I take a little nap-lol.

I lost 25+ and 2" from waist at age 64, and unable to do much exercise beside walking because of a spinal operation. Just eliminate white from your diet -- no potatoes, pasta, rice, white bread, sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    He probably loses 15 pounds every time he drops the kids off at the pool.
    Hahahahahahaha okay now that was funny.

I am not impressed either. He looked lazy on certain plays last year and seemed like he had no motivation.

Funny how running out of money and trying to extend your career and trying to get have a great year and another contract is a motivator. How else is he in the future going to earn millions other than football. The threat of poverty from being wealthy is great motivation.

Frankly I dont care what motivates him as long as he gets motivated. I hope he plays outstanding this season and then some team way over pays for him next season.

Blog Entries

15 lbs is nothing. I just hope he plays good this season. We don't need any spectacular play. Above average would do.