Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Quality of the Board.

I just wanted this thread to speak about the quality of the forum members here. There are some varying opinions, but everyone seems to do a good job of identifying players and their profiles. Most here also do a good job of identifying the type of players that the Ravens look for, situations where they will look for them, and why they might make an unusual move.

Again, there may be differing opinions on whether or not a player is wanted here, but there is a very good grasp of who will work and who will not work.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: The Quality of the Board.

Gimme your hands! Because you're WONDERFUL! Turn on with me, and you're never lone.

Blog Entries

I hate you all ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I just wanted this thread to speak about the quality of the forum members here. There are some varying opinions, but everyone seems to do a good job of identifying players and their profiles. Most here also do a good job of identifying the type of players that the Ravens look for, situations where they will look for them, and why they might make an unusual move.
    Again, there may be differing opinions on whether or not a player is wanted here, but there is a very good grasp of who will work and who will not work.
    Ex, the Sun board deteriorated into a virtual mess. That is why so many (myself included) defected to the 24X7 board. While you're always going to get some deplorable posters here, the mods really do a very good job of keeping threads on point. I am happy to participate in the give-and-take, and respect 98% of the opinions (even if they don't coincide with mine)... Bc

Blog Entries

David Reed is the next Jerry Rice.

Blog Entries

I think you're all a bunch of nobbers to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Ex, the Sun board deteriorated into a virtual mess. That is why so many (myself included) defected to the 24X7 board.
    The childish namecalling over there got so bad it was like the board was invaded by a bunch of 8th graders. On top of that they wanted to charge you for it.

Trade a first rounder to the Steelers for Troy Smith

We should have never have let him go, he will be our starter

Mods on this board are on their game, for sure. But, gotta admit, the Sun board also gave me quite a few laughs over the years before it got too out of hand.

Blog Entries

and Ricky Proehl lives on..

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    The childish namecalling over there got so bad it was like the board was invaded by a bunch of 8th graders.
    That's why we are heavy-handed when it comes to insulting each other, but we allow swearing. People that aren't allowed to swear and spend all day berating each other are children. People who are allowed to swear but debate instead of insult are adults. We prefer an adult audience. :hammer:

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

I must say, haven't been here for long at all, but idk why I joined a lot earlier than I did. The official Ravens message board and a few facebook pages I've been part of over the years are filled with people who don't know shit about football, here mostly everyone has an opinion on something that they can back up and support an argument. That's why it's such a surprise when you get guys who stop by now and again and post threads on how we should have signed Manning, or drafted Russel Wilson in the first round, you see shit like that every day on other boards.