this thread will get locked soon, but how is it not shelfish of him when he has a fiance, kids, family? they will have the burden of this for the rest of their lives
Quote Originally Posted by Random Thoughts View Post
That poster happened to be me. My initial message to him was: I happen to take a note of the strong language in your post, especially when you are suggesting that suicide is for coward (correct me if I am mistaken). I am not criticizing you or whatsoever. Nonetheless, suicide is not necessary considered an act of cowardice in some cultures. In fact, suicide is considered honorable in some cultures.

There was a tread on the subject somewhere (I am unable to find it). I know I will receive a lot of heat for holding that view. In that thread, I acknowledged that I do not share a communitarian view on life, I hold an individualist view... I just didn't think we should place/impose our judgment on anyone simply because we disagree with the person's action/decision or because of our existing view on a certain things.

It was truly a tragedy that the girlfriend had to discover him and made the call. My heart goes out to her and the family. I wish it could be scripted better.