Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,855
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL



    Hope it's not true.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  2. #17

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Hope this is not the 'out of nowhere our star RB is going to jail' type of news.




  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    16,035
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    The OP just asked the question. He didn't say that he knows it's true. That's a big difference. It's a rumor and he was just trying to see if anyone else heard it. No reason to jump all over him.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  4. #19

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The OP just asked the question. He didn't say that he knows it's true. That's a big difference. It's a rumor and he was just trying to see if anyone else heard it. No reason to jump all over him.
    So you'd be okay if everybody who heard a rumor from a co-worker just posted it here "to see if anyone else heard it"? IMO, that's not what this forum is for.




  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,174
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Latest from an "inside" source : My cousin's best friend has an uncle whose son knows the janitor at The Castle. He (the janitor) is looking into this as I post. I'll be back when I get the latest update... Bc




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Latest from an "inside" source : My cousin's best friend has an uncle whose son knows the janitor at The Castle. He (the janitor) is looking into this as I post. I'll be back when I get the latest update... Bc
    I heard Paul Kruger scared it back into one piece.




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    16,035
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    So you'd be okay if everybody who heard a rumor from a co-worker just posted it here "to see if anyone else heard it"? IMO, that's not what this forum is for.
    I'm okay with someone asking a question. I'm not okay with someone posting that Suggs tore his ACL without any backup to support the statement.

    Maybe the guy asked the question so he could bust his coworker who claims to have inside info on the Ravens?
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #23

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm okay with someone asking a question. I'm not okay with someone posting that Suggs tore his ACL without any backup to support the statement.

    Maybe the guy asked the question so he could bust his coworker who claims to have inside info on the Ravens?

    This is my approach to the situation as well. If this message board isn't the place to discuss/confirm/deny rumors about the Ravens then I don't know what that place is.




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    I heard that from a coworker that both James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley have tuberculosis.
    I heard that too. I also heard they both had rectal prolapse which is why team doctors found the TB.




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,504
    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    So you'd be okay if everybody who heard a rumor from a co-worker just posted it here "to see if anyone else heard it"? IMO, that's not what this forum is for.
    You'd be wrong then.

    Lighten up. He asked a question.

    There are plenty of folks who post here that claim they "know a guy" you can jump all over.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    section 132
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    I remember reading a rumour, on that other site a couple years ago, that our top pick got drunk and fell down a flight of stairs. That was like a full day before the news outlets got a hold of the story. I wouldnt jump down the OP's throat for this. Some good natured ribbing is in order but that about it. IMO




  12. #27

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Serious doubts on this one. What would the purpose of keeping it under wraps?




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    "What about that rumor about Roethlisberger quitting to become an actor?"

    Ben Roethlisberger is sitting at a bar and says to the guy next to him, "You know, I could bang any woman in here I wanted."

    Guy next to him says "Why, just because you're a celebrity".

    "No" says Big Ben, "Because I'm a rapist."




  14. #29

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I heard Paul Kruger scared it back into one piece.
    Speaking of Kruger...does it bother anyone that prior to being drafted he claims he never heard of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Does this says anything about his love /commitment for the game. If this is an old story my apologies...just heard him say this over the weekend. FYI I'm aware of his missionary work (let the jokes begin on that).




  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,307
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

    Lay off him guys, unless he's a troll he doesn't deserve this, he asked a simple question, and as it turns out no one else here has heard anything about it.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland