Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

I frequent this board, I do not post much, but enjoy reading everyone's opinion. Figured I would start posting now there. Anyways, all I can say about this is: I pray this is false. Upshaw + Suggs will make life for defense so much better, and I will be crushed (as I am sure all of you will be as well) if this turns out to be credible.

Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1217 View Post
    I'm hearing rumors that Sizzle has torn his ACL. Not sure if I can trust the source or not, but just seeing if anyone else has heard this?? Really really hope its not true.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say you committed a "rookie" mistake. Don't say you heard "rumors" then ask if it was true without providing some kind of documentation (i.e link). The "someone I know has an inside source with the ravens" doesn't work well on this board.

I heard that from a coworker that both James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley have tuberculosis.

Blog Entries

Hope it's not true.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Hope this is not the 'out of nowhere our star RB is going to jail' type of news.

Blog Entries

The OP just asked the question. He didn't say that he knows it's true. That's a big difference. It's a rumor and he was just trying to see if anyone else heard it. No reason to jump all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The OP just asked the question. He didn't say that he knows it's true. That's a big difference. It's a rumor and he was just trying to see if anyone else heard it. No reason to jump all over him.
    So you'd be okay if everybody who heard a rumor from a co-worker just posted it here "to see if anyone else heard it"? IMO, that's not what this forum is for.

Blog Entries

Latest from an "inside" source : My cousin's best friend has an uncle whose son knows the janitor at The Castle. He (the janitor) is looking into this as I post. I'll be back when I get the latest update... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Latest from an "inside" source : My cousin's best friend has an uncle whose son knows the janitor at The Castle. He (the janitor) is looking into this as I post. I'll be back when I get the latest update... Bc
    I heard Paul Kruger scared it back into one piece.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    So you'd be okay if everybody who heard a rumor from a co-worker just posted it here "to see if anyone else heard it"? IMO, that's not what this forum is for.
    I'm okay with someone asking a question. I'm not okay with someone posting that Suggs tore his ACL without any backup to support the statement.

Maybe the guy asked the question so he could bust his coworker who claims to have inside info on the Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm okay with someone asking a question. I'm not okay with someone posting that Suggs tore his ACL without any backup to support the statement.

Maybe the guy asked the question so he could bust his coworker who claims to have inside info on the Ravens?

This is my approach to the situation as well. If this message board isn't the place to discuss/confirm/deny rumors about the Ravens then I don't know what that place is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    I heard that from a coworker that both James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley have tuberculosis.
    I heard that too. I also heard they both had rectal prolapse which is why team doctors found the TB.