Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Blog Entries

Re: Attention Joe Flacco

What is the premise of this thread?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

i was trying to figure that out too... i think hes implying that he shouldnt hold out or something... but theres no inclination that hes planning to.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

I do not want to jump to conclusions, so I will wait for a response.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Ricky Proehl

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Simply throwing up a link and not providing any thoughts or context is hardly the quality we strive for here.

Unless the OP provides some context soon, I'm inclined to shut this down.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Simply throwing up a link and not providing any thoughts or context is hardly the quality we strive for here.

Unless the OP provides some context soon, I'm inclined to shut this down.
    "Shutin' it down there boss"
    "Shut it down"
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Well I thought it was pretty obvious.

You have a 14 year all pro/mvp/superbowl winning qb working his ass off in the off season and what's the best qb in the league doing? Nothing but talking about how good he thinks he is. I was going to start a thread a couple of weeks ago but I think I'll just throw it in here.

I don't know why I'm posting this because I know I'm going to get blasted with the usual crap responses as if I'm not as great of a fan as others are but it has to be said.

Now that Manning is no longer a Colt and he didn't go to the Redskins or Jets I can officially root for the guy. 14 years of watching probably the greatest QB to ever play and I had to hate him because of the team he played for. I couldn't stand it when he would win and win handedly year after year. I would take silos in him not making the superbowl or even better making it and losing.

Well all that has changed.

I'm going to root for the guy and the Broncos to go all the way even to the point that I prefer they make it over the Ravens. Now if the Ravens make it and the Broncos don't I'm not exactly going to be sad about it but I'm sick of the ugly Ravens football and after being a Ravens fan from day 1 my fandom is on hold. It's not that I hate the Ravens but right now I'm not a fan of the coach, I know all the 4 years of playoffs and blah blah blah but I really don't like the guy. I think the owner is a little cocky but a great owner to have but one that I'm glad he only speaks once a year. His personality is one that would get on my nerves if I had to be around it all the time. And I'm not a Flacco hater but he like the Ravens offense is just super boring to watch. I'm tired of the 178 yard 9 - 6 or 17 - 20 games. I want to watch lights out offense for a change and Manning only has maybe 5 years left and I want to get on the bandwagon and enjoy these last however many years while I still can.

I couldn't stand Marino until he retired then I realized what I missed. I couldn't stand Steve Young because I'm a huge Montana fan and that whole thing that went down but now I kind of wish I wasn't so biased. Even Irvin I couldn't stand and I used to love to hate the Cowboys. But unfortunately great players only come once in a blue moon, Gretzky, Jordan, Nolan Ryan, Ray Lewis etc. etc. That's the only thing though I really want Ray to win another superbowl before he retires. But regardless I will root for Manning because I want to watch a winner. He may flop in Denver and I may be getting on the band wagon as it's going off the cliff but I'm not going to worry about that at all. Hopefully the lights will come on for Joe Flacco and it won't be so boring to watch him play but after 4 years of watching college type offense in a pro league and the other 12 years of ugly football I'm going with the real pro Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post

You have a 14 year all pro/mvp/superbowl winning qb working his ass off in the off season and what's the best qb in the league doing? Nothing but talking about how good he thinks he is. I was going to start a thread a couple of weeks ago but I think I'll just throw it in here.

I don't know why I'm posting this because I know I'm going to get blasted with the usual crap responses as if I'm not as great of a fan as others are but it has to be said.

Now that Manning is no longer a Colt and he didn't go to the Redskins or Jets I can officially root for the guy. 14 years of watching probably the greatest QB to ever play and I had to hate him because of the team he played for. I couldn't stand it when he would win and win handedly year after year. I would take silos in him not making the superbowl or even better making it and losing.

I'm going to root for the guy and the Broncos to go all the way even to the point that I prefer they make it over the Ravens. Now if the Ravens make it and the Broncos don't I'm not exactly going to be sad about it but I'm sick of the ugly Ravens football and after being a Ravens fan from day 1 my fandom is on hold. It's not that I hate the Ravens but right now I'm not a fan of the coach, I know all the 4 years of playoffs and blah blah blah but I really don't like the guy. I think the owner is a little cocky but a great owner to have but one that I'm glad he only speaks once a year. His personality is one that would get on my nerves if I had to be around it all the time. And I'm not a Flacco hater but he like the Ravens offense is just super boring to watch. I'm tired of the 178 yard 9 - 6 or 17 - 20 games. I want to watch lights out offense for a change and Manning only has maybe 5 years left and I want to get on the bandwagon and enjoy these last however many years while I still can.

I couldn't stand Marino until he retired then I realized what I missed. I couldn't stand Steve Young because I'm a huge Montana fan and that whole thing that went down but now I kind of wish I wasn't so biased. Even Irvin I couldn't stand and I used to love to hate the Cowboys. But unfortunately great players only come once in a blue moon, Gretzky, Jordan, Nolan Ryan, Ray Lewis etc. etc. That's the only thing though I really want Ray to win another superbowl before he retires. But regardless I will root for Manning because I want to watch a winner. He may flop in Denver and I may be getting on the band wagon as it's going off the cliff but I'm not going to worry about that at all. Hopefully the lights will come on for Joe Flacco and it won't be so boring to watch him play but after 4 years of watching college type offense in a pro league and the other 12 years of ugly football I'm going with the real pro Peyton Manning.
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post

Ummm good for you I guess.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dd1mbl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out buddy!
    Broncos fans will be saying the same thing when he switches teams to root for the next great QB.