Rings and DC visit

does anyone know when the team gets their SB Rings? and when the president visit is?

Re: Rings and DC visit

The visit will probably be sometime in the next month or two. The rings I believe are presented either before or at halftime of a game next year. I dunno if it'll be the 1st game or one later in the season.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    The visit will probably be sometime in the next month or two. The rings I believe are presented either before or at halftime of a game next year. I dunno if it'll be the 1st game or one later in the season.
    IIRC, the rings are awarded at a private ceremony/function that is team only. At least that is what I remembered from the 2000 season. Not sure if they are going to do the same thing, or if they are going to make that a public thing this time.

I'm pretty sure they're both in June, and around the same time.

In 2001 they waited until training camp. Unless they do it when theres a mini camp it would need to be when the whole team is together. The Miami Heat just visited after winning last June. The Giants will most likely visit when they play the Nationals. Its a when in town thing now.

Most likely the ring ceremony will be a private one. As for the visit it can happen anytime given the proximity between the Ravens and the president.