Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
I would just like to point out that in your last two ever so thought provoking posts you compared Jacoby Jones to Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Deion Sanders, and Dick Butkus.

No i compared him to Deion Sanders and Randy Moss. I contrast him from Dick Butkus and Ray Lewis. I used these players because football fans have an general idea of who these guys are. Its a difference. Didnt say Jacoby Jones is one of those players. (Its obvious he is not)

And you never answered your source for determining that "70% of Americans are obese". I'm still curious where you gathered that number from.

From Dr. Phil. Who cares? My point was it takes mental toughness to even prepare your body to go to the NFL. Which Majority of Americans do not have a clue what it takes. That was my point. Who cares about the actually percentage. And the way things is going in America it will be 70% before we know it. But even if somebody is big that still does not mean their mentally tough. I was just making a point and using an example.
:hammer: