Ravens Added 2 To the PS

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...orts-headlines

Chris Pino - OL (6'5, 315) and cousin of Junior Seau.

"Atiyyah Ellison, a 6-3, 318-pound defensive tackle from Missouri who was drafted in the third round in 2005 by the Carolina Panthers."
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Ravens Added 2 To the PS

What do you know if anything of these guys? Were players dropped from the PS to get these guys in?

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    What do you know if anything of these guys? Were players dropped from the PS to get these guys in?
    The article talks about these two guys briefly. I will find out what I can later today. If anyone else has some info that can be had much faster, that would be great.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

By the way...you are from Columbia MD? I'm so jealous, I love the Mall there lol

My ex is from Ellicott city and we used to go there all the time;)

Ellison is a pretty good pickup for the PS though he is the inferior of the two Missouri DTs that came into the draft last year.

I read an article about Chris Pino. From what I remember he used to play LT and had weight problems, but rededicated himself after facing some adversary.

Found the article, its 13 months old, written in anticipation of his last year in college.

They seem like good PS pickups ie players with upside. I wonder who we let go to sign them?

Blog Entries

Ellison's name rings a bell...I believe he, along with Luis Castillo, saw their draft stock fall due to failed drug tests. At the time, I was still rooting to get Ellison on the cheap, so he could pan out here, but I'm not holding my breath.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Swap Pino in right now for Quinn unseen. It would almost have to be an upgrade. Better yet, swap Brown in and let Pino take Vincent's place. That way some of the signals may get called correctly. If the signals are that big a deal, you'd think they'd be doing a better job of blocking, right?

Forget all of the above. Brown had had two years to learn ours. He did it in college, like the Ravens offense is that much more complicated?

Terry has had two years to progress too, Why haven't they? Can you say, I don't know, maybe, COACHING? Forrester and before him, Coletto, have done a shit job. Cronyism, methinks.
    I am a Billick supporter, but that aspect is a bad one.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM