Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bellicheat: the Artful Draft Dodger.

No - not a dig on his "Patroitism" [sorry - pun intended]. I know he has USNA connections. Just can't help but recall 2 years back he was jumping up one place ahead of the Ravens to grab Gronkowski when the Ravens were shopping for TEs. Last night, he jumps up to grab Hightower and next thing you know Ozzie bows out of the 1st Round. Has anybody swept the Ravens' war room for video feeds? Just kidding, but just sayin'...
    Bellicheat: a tough monkey when it comes to the draft.

Personal to B.B. - Lose the hoodie @ Miami [FL] this year: TOO SOON. plus it's like 80 degrees down there

Re: Bellicheat: the Artful Draft Dodger.

Come on Man. Bill Bellicheat hired Mickey Loomis and the rest was history:)

As much as I hate the pats they did very well. Talk about some smooth maneuvering.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Come on Man. Bill Bellicheat hired Mickey Loomis and the rest was history:)

As much as I hate the pats they did very well. Talk about some smooth maneuvering.
    This. Seems Ozzie was asleep at the wheel. When Pittsburgh passed on Hightower he relaxed. Then Belichek swooped in and grabbed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This. Seems Ozzie was asleep at the wheel. When Pittsburgh passed on Hightower he relaxed. Then Belichek swooped in and grabbed him.
    In Ozzie's defense he knew the Pats were interested in Hightower for sure and he himself even implied that they inquired with other teams about moving up and decided to stand pat at the time because it was too expensive. Bellicheat had more ammo to pull it off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    In Ozzie's defense he knew the Pats were interested in Hightower for sure and he himself even implied that they inquired with other teams about moving up and decided to stand pat at the time because it was too expensive. Bellicheat had more ammo to pull it off.
    At that point you have to decide if it was worth it. I guess to him it wasn't . Meanwhile we still don't have an heir apparent to Ray Lewis. Scared money doesn't win.

Belichick, hasn't won a SB in 7 years with Brady in a cushy division. Hightower is not fast enough in the modern NFL to play MLB and his will be a liability in pass coverage. He is way overrated. Jones is a gamble pick, he has great upside. But gave up alot to get him. Can't see Hightower running sideline to sideline in this era playing MLB with his speed. Glad Ravens didn't get him.

Lol at this nonsense.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Umm. Wow.

SMH.

9. Re: Bellicheat: the Artful Draft Dodger.

Is it me or is Chandler Jones a pretty stiff pass rusher?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Umm. Wow.

SMH.
    There's a reason I put him on the ignore list :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Belichick, hasn't won a SB in 7 years with Brady in a cushy division. Hightower is not fast enough in the modern NFL to play MLB and his will be a liability in pass coverage. He is way overrated. Jones is a gamble pick, he has great upside. But gave up alot to get him. Can't see Hightower running sideline to sideline in this era playing MLB with his speed. Glad Ravens didn't get him.
    I agree but the same was said about Brandon Spikes when he ran a 5.1 (or something close to that) and he's turned out to be a good player for them.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Bill was Ozzie's mentor. He didn't teach him everything though.