*********Message Board Rules Of Conduct**********
All members should be aware of the following Rules Of Conduct.
1. This site is dedicated for Ravens talk. From time to time, we may allow off topic discussions in the Ravens 24x7 room ("main board"), but these type of discussions may be moved / deleted at the moderators discretion during the football season or when Ravens discussion becomes the priority.
2. Personal Insults of any kind (name calling, abusive language directed at another member, threats of violence, etc.) are never tolerated.
3. In-room directions of the moderators must be followed. Failure to follow these directions may result in an infraction.
4. Thread topics are to be non-duplicative, posted in appropriate forums with meaningful titles, and followed at all times. If the discussions veers off topic too far, the moderator may shut down, merge or trash the thread as they see fit. Repeated attempts to take a thread off topic or hijacking a thread, causing a disruption, may result in an infraction.
5. Spam, advertisements, promotion of illegal streams, etc will be removed and the poster may face an infractions leading up to and including a permanent ban.
6. Any discussion of race, religion, politics or other talking points that could lead to overly heated discussions shall be limited to the Politics Forum, and shall not be used in user names - which also may not be vulgar, and do not imitate a famous person, e.g. Ravens player.
7. Moderators reserve the right to move, delete, merge any post or thread that warrants such, or edit inappropriate posts, including large sections of quoted text.
8. "Outing" a moderators action is never allowed on any forum. If you receive an infraction / warning from a moderator, discussing such in any room of the forum will result in further infractions and possible banishment. If you have an issue with any moderator action, you're welcome to contact them via Private Message. The various forums are not the place to discuss moderator actions and any such posts are subject to deletion and the poster is subject to possible infractions.
9. Fans from other teams are welcome to post on our boards but the same high quality is expected from them as well. Trolling, excessive smack talk or disruptive discussions will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderator.
10. We encourage the cross-posting of articles from news sources to generate and facilitate jovial discussion on out message board. Please do not cut and paste the complete article into a thread. Instead, post a paragraph (or two, if they are short) and then provide a link to the original article.
Last edited by Admin Steve; 03-08-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.