Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Biggest Shocker....

The biggest shocker would be if the guy who posted that the Ravens would take take Russell Wilson in round 1 was right.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Why do you rate Blackmon so highly? I mean he's a good receiver, and will be solid in the NFL IMO, but nothing like AJ Green of last year, so no he isn't a top ten talent in my book, he just is rated better due to the lack of talent in this years draft.

Really this is what I call "top ten talent" in this years draft, and not many of these players would be in the top 20 in my book of the last few drafts we've had.
    Well, I'll take a stab at it. I can't guarantee Blackmon will be a flat out stud #1 receiver, no one can. If the guys that do this for a living have such a low success rate what chance does an average joe have? My argument would be for anyone to name me a receiver in this draft that has his body of work against that competition. Maybe he turns out to be incredible maybe he doesn't but the fact that he produced big time over and over against that quality throughout his entire college career means more to me then someone 6'4" and running a 4.3 40 yd dash with potential at the combine.

BTW my biggest shocker is Upshaw falling to the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The biggest shocker would be if the guy who posted that the Ravens would take take Russell Wilson in round 1 was right.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Ill go out on a limb and say 4 qbs go in round 1. Someone always gets desperate and reaches on someone who could be had in the 2nd reound

Quote Originally Posted by Purple nurple View Post
    Ill go out on a limb and say 4 qbs go in round 1. Someone always gets desperate and reaches on someone who could be had in the 2nd reound
    I'm hoping this will be the scenario that allows us to trade back into the 2nd, because I'm not sure that we'll find a partner otherwise.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I think Tannehill will go high.
    Well, we know Mike Adams will.

No weak shocker with me!

1. CLE and BAL will trade picks (CLE gets #29, BAL gets #37, 100 and 139)
    2. CLE takes 3 offensive players on Thursday night (Richardson, Hill and Weeden)

Leaves us with 37, 60, 91, 100, 130, 139(c), 164 and 169(c) through five rounds. Five picks within the first 100 is pretty good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purple nurple View Post
    well we know the top two are going and maybe Tannehill so who do you think the 4th QB will be? I don't see this, I think it'll be 3 at the most.

I do expect Kahlil to fall out of the top 5 and close to ten before being selected - just a hunch

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!