Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How did Chad Reuter get a job writing for NFL.com?

This guy's draft is not bad in any way, shape, or form. I'm not sure what the uproar is.

Konz has been the guy who has been most frequently mocked to us. No problem there. I'm not in love with him, but I've heard/seen a lot of names at pick 29 that I hated (Doug Martin, Harrison Smith, Alshon Jeffery, Hill).

Crick in the 2nd round is not a bad pick at all. This guy can play. As some of you may have seen, he is the player I had us taking in the 3round. I think pick 61 might be a tad high for him (I think 75-90 is more realistic), but he had a very productive career at Nebraska.

Streeter in the 3rd round is another solid pick. Streeter has been mocked to us in round 3 of various drafts for months now. When I was doing my mock draft, I had a choice between Crick and Streeter and opted for Crick. Streeter is unpolished like Hill, but with a little less athletic upside.

Like everyone, I hate the Jefferson pick. I like the Burfict pick and am okay with the Hillman pick as well.

It's not the best draft I've seen, but far from the worst. IF you want to see a bad draft, go to yahoo sports and look at their mock draft. They are the ones having Doug Martin going to us in the first round. Their logic in taking Martin was that the Ravens would be a 5-11 team if Ray Rice got hurt and they needed an insurance policy. Utter stupidity. No RB is worth 5-6 wins a year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'm curious...what specifically is so awful about this mock?
    Same question - other than Ravens fans not liking their picks, it's a reasonable mock IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

FWIW, I will shit a brick if we draft Jordan Jefferson. And not the good kind of brick shitting. Jefferson was beyond awful as a college QB, let alone pro.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    FWIW, I will shit a brick if we draft Jordan Jefferson. And not the good kind of brick shitting. Jefferson was beyond awful as a college QB, let alone pro.
    The Ravens won't draft a QB - what would be the point. I do think Burfict would be interesting at the 7th pick. Who knows Ray might even be able to straighten him out.

Blog Entries

Everything this man writes, leaves me scratching my head. You'd think I left the soap in.

For the record, this goes far beyond one mock.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The only issue I had was taking Crick when Ronnell Lewis is available. Getting depth at DE is definately an issue, but I think that should be address in say the 4th or 5th. I love Mcphee and I expect him to be the starter